Jump to content
manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Recommended Posts

Just now, tommo1903 said:

A lot of Aberdeen boozers were allowing tables of more than 3 differrent households which is against the rules.

Most had effective distancing between the tables, in fairness.

I don't think the pubs have been instructed to enforce that. It's up to the punters themselves as far as I am aware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legislation

Physical distancing duties are set out in regulation 4(1) of the Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020. A person who is responsible for carrying on a business or providing a service must take all reasonable measures:

  • to ensure that a distance of at least 2 metres is maintained (or 1 metre in hospitality settings) between any persons on the premises (except between two members of the same household, or a carer and the person assisted by the carer)

 

 

Completely unworkable and absolute nonsense, but thats the guidance.

They have definitely been told no more than 3 households at a table 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it was the households thing I was meaning. I think that's the punters job rather than expecting bar staff to be checking who lives with who. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know of places that were asking for proof of address and not allowing more than 3 to a table, anyway.

 

Load of shit tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's no worse than flu eh?  At last some rational perspective. Fuckin said it from the start. Governments have a lot to answer for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yip. Complete over reaction from the start, fuelled by the media, social media and the NHS. There should be criminal charges but there won't be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There does seem to be more and more folk changing there opinion on this shit show to be fair. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s amazing the amount of people that have just bought in to all of this without questioning what was happening. A worrying indictment of the mentality of modern society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

There does seem to be more and more folk changing there opinion on this shit show to be fair. 

 

Westminster ,Boris Johnson and the English Media do not talk about it anymore as if it does not exist, then all of a sudden the "experts" are now saying it's just like the flu don't worry about it.

Coincidence I think not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s amazing the amount of people that have just bought in to all of this without questioning what was happening. A worrying indictment of the mentality of modern society

It's mental. I think some people enjoyed it, the lockdown, the NHS worship, grassing on neighbours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 person in ICU, no deaths again, why is she still allowed a daily platform to publicise herself and scare people. She needs to get back to doing her job, the economy is fucked, unemployment is away to hit record highs. I don't care that 100 people at a chicken factory have the sniffles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thought you would all be chuffed at restrictions being lifted in Aberdeen. Can even go and get a pint again on Wednesday.  

I'm sure the folk that live in Aberdeen are chuffed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought you would all be chuffed at restrictions being lifted in Aberdeen. Can even go and get a pint again on Wednesday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Hopefully the cunts that can't stick to simple instructions can behave themselves this time. 

Didn't have you down as a curtain twitcher Hanzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Didn't have you down as a curtain twitcher Hanzo

Eh'm not. More of a wind up merchant. Anyways..., it would be great to fast forward and see what was happening a year from now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, daytripping said:

1 person in ICU, no deaths again, why is she still allowed a daily platform to publicise herself and scare people. She needs to get back to doing her job, the economy is fucked, unemployment is away to hit record highs. I don't care that 100 people at a chicken factory have the sniffles. 

It's fucking mental. She's making a fool of herself now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Hopefully the cunts that can't stick to simple instructions can behave themselves this time. 

You think that's a particular Aberdeen trait?  Aberdeen won't be any different to anywhere else,  it was just unlucky.  But I'm sure you know this. I've seen big groups of 20-30 folk boozing together in my local beer garden,  the bogs are tiny so you're squeezing past folk to get in and out.  It's all bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You think that's a particular Aberdeen trait?  Aberdeen won't be any different to anywhere else,  it was just unlucky.  But I'm sure you know this. I've seen big groups of 20-30 folk boozing together in my local beer garden,  the bogs are tiny so you're squeezing past folk to get in and out.  It's all bullshit. 

I know mate. I don't give a fuck tbh. I was on the bike over the weekend, started at Maryhill Lock and went to Clydebank. You actually cycle through a wee pub ( Lock24?) on the canal path. Looked most pleasant. Cycled by loads of back gardens and punters were having a great time. Booze flowing and the smell of weed was pungent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know mate. I don't give a fuck tbh. I was on the bike over the weekend, started at Maryhill Lock and went to Clydebank. You actually cycle through a wee pub ( Lock24?) on the canal path. Looked most pleasant. Cycled by loads of back gardens and punters were having a great time. Booze flowing and the smell of weed was pungent. 

Lock 27,  nice wee spot on the canal. Cycled past it to go to work everyday a couple of years back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eh cycled maryhill to edinburgh a few years back along it. I was fucked. Because of the way it winds it's the best part of 60 miles I think. On an old mountain bike. Quite fancy doing it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

eh cycled maryhill to edinburgh a few years back along it. I was fucked. Because of the way it winds it's the best part of 60 miles I think. On an old mountain bike. Quite fancy doing it again. 

There's a place called The Stables on the canal near Bishopbriggs, similar to Lock27.  Nice wee afternoon cycling up there when the sun's out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

eh cycled maryhill to edinburgh a few years back along it. I was fucked. Because of the way it winds it's the best part of 60 miles I think. On an old mountain bike. Quite fancy doing it again. 

We hired a canal boat at Falkirk and sailed down Glasgow way. Didn't quite reach Glasgow. It was a fucking brilliant weekend. Some great wee pubs on the way and went on the wheel. I'd love to buy one of the cunts to retire onto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daytripping said:

1 person in ICU, no deaths again, why is she still allowed a daily platform to publicise herself and scare people. She needs to get back to doing her job, the economy is fucked, unemployment is away to hit record highs. I don't care that 100 people at a chicken factory have the sniffles. 

Absolute beaut isn’t she. Just regurgitating the same shite every day man, no need for it. Just fuck off and tell us when you’re opening everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...