manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Not been into Finnies for at least a third of a century and never bought there. Only reason she told me it (and everywhere else) was shut is because they're the only official service centre in the NE for the watch I bought in NY last year. I need to read the blurb again but the only reason we have to get it serviced is to maintain the manufacturer warranty I think, and even then I think the first service is to maintain water depth warranty. But I don't wear my watch in the shower nor when I have a rare bath. Even if I did I doubt our bath is a metre deep let alone 200m. 

I bought an engagement ring at J&C can’t remember how much it was but we’re nae talking ridiculous cash. They now annually invite me to a champagne evening night  where I assume you are expected to buy something. I just feign interest in some necklace and fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Fridge said:

They now annually invite me to a champagne evening night  where I assume you are expected to buy something. I just feign interest in some necklace and fuck off.

Is a glass or two of cheap prosecco really worth that hassle? 

6 minutes ago, Henry said:

It's a question that needed to be asked, a good question, and you asked it.

But is that ALL you EVER do? Ask questions? You could say something for a change you cheap hoover cunt.

59 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Finnies are cunts.

I went in to get an engagement ring for the missus a few years ago so they asked my budget (£1500) then proceeded to only show me stuff that was way over my budget (+3k)

Laying the high pressure sales BS on thick, saying stuff to me like “it depends how special you want it to be/do you want it to be special” I want it to be £1500 special you cunt.  Left raging, as quick as i could with no ring. 

😂😂” Sir, do you really want your wife to silently resent your tight-fistedness and seek revenge by fucking black men ?”

30 minutes ago, Henry said:

cheap prosecco

If you want an extra blowjob, buy some of the organic prosecco from Asda for the girl from whom you are seeking a gammie. It's the best there is, the girls LOVE it, and it's as good as most champagnes. Even I love it and for the record, I'm not seeking to suck your cock in exchange for a bottle, or even two. We can negotiate.

38 minutes ago, Henry said:

I think Fridgeo just likes getting out the house

Went to a generic out of town shopping park last weekend, and needed to use the toilet.

There was a huge queue for two disabled toilets cos the ladies and gents were closed for social distancing.

My guess is they closed them as there’s only one door to get in and out of them, so “social distancing” would be hard to do.

No fucking difference from being in a massive queue waiting to inhale the breath of some sweaty fat cunt forcing a shite out 2 mins before you go in.

As for face masks, absolute joke.

21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😂😂” Sir, do you really want your wife to silently resent your tight-fistedness and seek revenge by fucking black men ?”

"Imagine it, sir" 

"Pounding her, sir" 

"Ooh, suits you, sir" 

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/nicola-sturgeon-urged-shut-pubs-22642362

They are desperate to use this to ruin the pub trade

Aye. There is a bigger agenda at work here. One to change our traditional habit (or what is left of it) of drinking and having a laugh down the pub. Eat your veg, take your vitamins and shut the fuck up. What tiny amount of community we have left will be gone in a decade. Everyone working from home, shopping online, high streets dead and when folk do actually go to the couple of pubs left they'll spend the whole time on their fucking phone. 

Embarrassment of a fucking country at times. 

15 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye. There is a bigger agenda at work here. One to change our traditional habit (or what is left of it) of drinking and having a laugh down the pub. Eat your veg, take your vitamins and shut the fuck up. What tiny amount of community we have left will be gone in a decade. Everyone working from home, shopping online, high streets dead and when folk do actually go to the couple of pubs left they'll spend the whole time on their fucking phone. 

Embarrassment of a fucking country at times. 

Weatherspoons will benefit 

Tory cunt 

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Threatening to reimpose restrictions again. Terrific 

On the entire country I heard despite most cases being in Glasgow.  Shock

31 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Sounds class.  

Sort out the riff raff.

Might be able walk down the street safely without some drunken thug trying to batter you. 

Some good evidence coming out about anti-bodies being longer lasting than they first suspected. According to a study carried out in Iceland of roughly 30k people including positive test cases, 90% of recovered people had antibodies against the virus. Antibody levels rise during the first 2 months after diagnosis, plateaued and remained at the same level for the duration of the study (a further 2 months) 

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Some good evidence coming out about anti-bodies being longer lasting than they first suspected. According to a study carried out in Iceland of roughly 30k people including positive test cases, 90% of recovered people had antibodies against the virus. Antibody levels rise during the first 2 months after diagnosis, plateaued and remained at the same level for the duration of the study (a further 2 months) 

I hope this info wasn't taken from our favourite government shill... 

14 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Might be time to branch out Moobs. Start a business doing that disinfecting mist thing, all the rage and pricey as fuck.

Och I'm on the case for new shit. Might just bite the bullet and get a job in a care home. I reckon I'd be good at it. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Announcement at 6pm. More regions to have restrictions no doubt . 

Surely stricter restrictions for the west?

More and more of the opinion that this whole virus shit show is an exercise in futility. Sticking a plaster over a gaping wound wont work. As we’ve opened up more, the cases have increased. The severity (so far) has not. It’s inevitable. No amount of mask wearing, social distancing, local lockdowns or sanitising will eradicate it because let’s face it, folk just can’t or won’t adhere to the rules. We’re social by nature.  I’ve had a cold for the last week, another less severe type of coronavirus. They’re not terribly enjoyable, more inconvenient but the point is, despite sticking to all the measures, I have it. It broke my defences somehow. If we want to return to normality, we’ll have to accept it is a risk in much the same way as the common cold or flu are regularly circulating virus, which for the overwhelming majority of us will pass through with little drama. A vaccine will supress its potency towards the vulnerable but probably wont make them immune. It wont be some miraculous cure when it does arrive and it’ll still be responsible for thousands of deaths in much the same way seasonal flu is. Bottom line is we best get used to it being around.