manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

20 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

3 more dead in Scotland.

Time to stop fucking about and get us back in lockdown and get the virus under proper control.

Shambles.

Fuckin right. Never in Scotland’s history have 3 people ever died.

It's never clear if they died of covid or juts happened to test pisitive for it.  They should make this clear.

Threatening again to reimpose today 

Labour were anti business and fucked it for their own egos. And I’m not being political but that is what happened. Laughable.

I think they thought fuck you big business trying to bully us when nothing was further from the truth. Everyone just wanted to improve the city.

12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Party politics had absolutely nothing to do with ACC turning down Sir Ian Wood. Its taken 30/40 years for the locals to concede to a solution to the haudagin and the awpr getting built. Most locals hate change. The ‘Aberdeen International Airport’ couldnt stay open past 10pm until recently because the locals didni wint planes inat keeping them up at night. 

The ultra-conservative, selfish, scared of change, small minded locals kill any development/evolution here. Fuckall to do with party politics. 

Thats why after 40 years of being the so-called oil capital of europe, as a city, we have absolutely nothing to show for it other than loads of flash motors, private plates and a mental house price. 

The beach area should be the jewel in our crown. A focal point for bars/restaurants/tourism. Its a fucking shambles. Thats not a party political issue. Union Square, the locals are loving that, its got a superdry and nandos, and plenty parking for the range rover and the kids’ minis/audis. Nice bars/restaurants down the beach, fuckat, minky doon there, ats miles awa.

Its a cultural thing. Aberdeens a desert. 

I reckon most locals as you put it are up for the change - the silent majority. Locals are largely for improvements to their area where it doesn’t directly affect them - AWPR, UTG, union street redevelopment - the majority of local people want these.

The problem is typically not locals, but the self-declared ‘locals’ or white-settler types. You know the sort, usually English and just have to be leading the committee of whatever organisation they have decided to be part of to get their voice heard.

The anti-development voice in the NE I’d wager isn’t as high as those groups lead us to believe - but their voice is largely over represented when the decisions are made. 

1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I reckon most locals as you put it are up for the change - the silent majority. Locals are largely for improvements to their area where it doesn’t directly affect them - AWPR, UTG, union street redevelopment - the majority of local people want these.

The problem is typically not locals, but the self-declared ‘locals’ or white-settler types. You know the sort, usually English and just have to be leading the committee of whatever organisation they have decided to be part of to get their voice heard.

The anti-development voice in the NE I’d wager isn’t as high as those groups lead us to believe - but their voice is largely over represented when the decisions are made. 

That cunt from England who held up the bypass for years should have been burnt at the stake in the Castlegate

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

That cunt from England who held up the bypass for years should have been burnt at the stake in the Castlegate

100%

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Labour were anti business and fucked it for their own egos. And I’m not being political but that is what happened. Laughable.

I think they thought fuck you big business trying to bully us when nothing was further from the truth. Everyone just wanted to improve the city.

I don't think that political allegiances are as important as most think. I saw zero difference between Blair and Cameron. The old left v. right and communism v. capitalism ideologies are historical, although Jezza was obviously an exception, an old school throwback albeit with some good principles but unelectable (even before the unjust character assassination and lies) by reason of him being more of a cardigan than a man, and no way a leader of fuck all let alone a country.

It's not even an ideology in charge now. The Tory Eton-fagboy cronyism is brazenly corrupt and they don't even care because they know they can get away with it for half a decade and they're milking it. If the Chilcott inquiry didn't put Blair behind bars, they have been emboldened by no fear of consequence.

On a local level, it doesn't matter if it was liberals, Labour, SNP, conservative or neo-fascists. It was small minds, led by Barney Bloated who fucked it up with typical parochial small-minded arseholeness. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

200%.

The calibre of cunt who stands for local elections are by nature not strong enough to have a go at national level. They are poisoned by the same self-interest, whether of bleeding heart bullshit principles or the same old what they, not the people, can get out of it. 

I was disappointed to learn that Walton Road near Bucksburn/Dyce wasn’t so named to spite the little cunt.

If it were up to me it would be called the WILLY WALTON AWPR.

Prick.

3 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I was disappointed to learn that Walton Road near Bucksburn/Dyce wasn’t so named to spite the little cunt.

If it were up to me it would be called the WILLY WALTON AWPR.

Prick.

Steady now OJJ

24 minutes ago, NEM said:

Correct. I'd have paid to watch.

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Usual common sense and intelligence from Devi.

Her point about the need for communication and transparency reminded me of the South Korean health minister chief on Marr. It was her key message. And yet the mutants and the agenda-driven "scots" who attach themselves to the hems of the English rulers, tugging their forelocks and licking their arses, they castigate Sturgeon for this.  

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Usual common sense and intelligence from Devi.

Her point about the need for communication and transparency reminded me of the South Korean health minister chief on Marr. It was her key message. And yet the mutants and the agenda-driven "scots" who attach themselves to the hems of the English rulers, tugging their forelocks and licking their arses, they castigate Sturgeon for this.  

are they rising?

(what is a ‘case’ anyway?)

I thought this cold was blowing over.

and heard NS was just party politicing on a daily basis as opposed to gettin on with it.

true or not?

1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

are they rising?

and heard NS was just party politicing on a daily basis as opposed to gettin on with it.

true or not?

One mans truth is another pigeons rape seed oil. Who knows? I don't like many politicians, if any but openness, transparency and communicating can't possibly be a reason for slagging her. 

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good article with a sense of balance about it. Problematically most of the stuff coming out of the MSM just focuses on number of cases without really giving any context to them I.e. number of tests undertaken, demographic of the tests, number of hospital admissions etc. 

Strange when you start to hear grumbling about additional lockdown measures they announce some deaths to keep a lid on it, wonder who is verifying the numbers, I wouldn't trust this lot at all. 

29 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

are they rising?

true or not?

Politics.

LOL

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Strange when you start to hear grumbling about additional lockdown measures they announce some deaths to keep a lid on it, wonder who is verifying the numbers, I wouldn't trust this lot at all. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They've already admitted the number in hospital with it in Scotland isn't a true number, will be around 30 people in Scotland if we assume we're much the same as England, she's still saying over 250 in her daily propaganda statement, that's a lie they said they would fix. You trust them when they can't even get that right?

That isn't news, it's akin to an old guy at a bar waffling, nothing new. What was the point in it.

I can see why an ignoramus like yourself would think there's little value in listening to global public health experts with vast experience of pandemics. 

Just you stick to getting your "Facts" and opinions off the Facebook maws as usual. 👍

Just now, Parklife said:

I can see why an ignoramus like yourself would think there's little value in listening to global public health experts with vast experience of pandemics. 

Just you stick to getting your "Facts" and opinions off the Facebook maws as usual. 👍

It was a waffle, hardly ground breaking information.

They've already admitted the number in hospital with it in Scotland isn't a true number, will be around 30 people in Scotland if we assume we're much the same as England, she's still saying over 250 in her daily propaganda statement, that's a lie they said they would fix. You trust them when they can't even get that right?

I just find it hilarious that you spent weeks telling us that cases don't matter, only hospital admissions and deaths, now they are starting to go out it's fake numbers, incredible stuff.

It was a waffle, hardly ground breaking information.

No one claimed it was ground breaking. I said it was a decent summing up of where we are. The only person who's referred to "ground breaking" is you. 

Reading and understanding isn't your strong suit, is it?