manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Just now, Parklife said:

No one claimed it was ground breaking. I said it was a decent summing up of where we are. The only person who's referred to "ground breaking" is you. 

Reading and understanding isn't your strong suit, is it? 

I was first on the hospital case numbers well before they admitted they'd been lying, I'm really surprised a bigger deal hasn't been made of that to date. Standing every day giving false numbers to make it look worse than it is, she should be out on her ear. She's lucky the biased press are not doing their jobs.

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

I just find it hilarious that you spent weeks telling us that cases don't matter, only hospital admissions and deaths, now they are starting to go out it's fake numbers, incredible stuff.

She didn't even put an asterisk against the number today, just spouted it out as usual, she's admitted it's wrong, it was used to scare people. Without the shamdemic she's be off our screens, that would ruin her, you can tell she loves the attention, she's acting like a dictator. Should be comical Ali doing the sign language, made for each other.

Edited by daytripping

17 minutes ago, daytripping said:

She didn't even put an asterisk against the number today, just spouted it out as usual, she's admitted it's wrong, it was used to scare people. Without the shamdemic she's be off our screens, that would ruin her, you can tell she loves the attention, she's acting like a dictator. Should be comical Ali doing the sign language, made for each other.

A literal asterisk on the daily published figures: 

D3-BAD3-C5-91-A6-4475-BFC1-29023-A9-DC2-

LOLOLOLOL

I’m stating a fact, she said 267 people in hospital with it in her speech today, she’s already said she prepares all morning for these things, she could have added it wasn’t a true number, she didn’t, she lied.

Which part of it is untrue? 

If anyone is digging it’s her, still reeling out false numbers when it would take 5 minutes to find out the true figure. 

The Snatzi cult are out in force with the down arrows today, when they know they're beaten on debate it's all they have. I take each one as a job well done. 😁

Edited by daytripping

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s the chat about Christmas 

She's banning Do they know they know it's Christmas by Band aid, didn't like the line about no need to be afraid at Christmas. The witch.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

She's banning Do they know they know it's Christmas by Band aid, didn't like the line about no need to be afraid at Christmas. The witch.

It was your posh Tory boys who mentioned Christmas. 

Unlike you to make such a simple error... 

I still don't get why we had full lockdown, travel restrictions, pubs shut etc but Glasgow carries on as normal. Does it matter where people caught it, it could be anywhere, you either keep the same rules for everyone or you don't bring them in. The people who caught it in houses in Glasgow will have went to shops and pubs, same as those who caught it in pubs would have went about their business. We got a 3 week lockdown, they have far higher numbers per 100k but don't get the same, really makes no sense, could it be political? I can't think of another reason. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

It was your posh Tory boys who mentioned Christmas. 

Unlike you to make such a simple error... 

I don't vote, ffs how many times.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

I don't vote, ffs how many times.

never voted in my life either

votings for complete losers

LOL

Just now, Bluto10 said:

LOL

Top posting young Blootmeister, why would anyone waste their time on such a trivial matter, I've never known any election to be decided by a single vote, has vindicated my reasons for not voting.

I would vote in the event of another once in a generation vote for the union retention, just for the bantz at the polling station, Union Jack flag in tow!! hahaha

5 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

LOL

Probably have problems with the form...

Edited by Misers Hill

6 hours ago, NEM said:

That cunt from England who held up the bypass for years should have been burnt at the stake in the Castlegate

That road is fucking ace now , thankfully got there in the end despite that English prick who fucked off back down the road 

I was just thinking how disappointed I am in the boffins and that. They've literally (@MT) had months of coining in the OT trying to come up with a vaccine and have produced fuck all.

Cunts have been to Uni and have Phds and certificates etc.., and are supposedly working around the clock.

Fuck all. 

9 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

That road is fucking ace now , thankfully got there in the end despite that English prick who fucked off back down the road..tae think again..the cunt

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I still don't get why we had full lockdown, travel restrictions, pubs shut etc but Glasgow carries on as normal. Does it matter where people caught it, it could be anywhere, you either keep the same rules for everyone or you don't bring them in. The people who caught it in houses in Glasgow will have went to shops and pubs, same as those who caught it in pubs would have went about their business. We got a 3 week lockdown, they have far higher numbers per 100k but don't get the same, really makes no sense, could it be political? I can't think of another reason. 

She fucked as to be fair she maybe had to make an example for folk to wise up a bit.

But there is no doubt she picked us because she had zero votes to lose.

50 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s the chat about Christmas 

Screenshot-20200908-201433-Chrome.jpg

That's the Christmas link on the article. Lol.

Edited by Don Fonte

21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

She fucked as to be fair she maybe had to make an example for folk to wise up a bit.

But there is no doubt she picked us because she had zero votes to lose.

Current MSP seats by party: 

Aberdeen Central: SNP

Aberdeen Donside: Independent ( ex-SNP)

Aberdeen south: SNP 

Aberdeenshire East: SNP

Aberdeenshire West: Tory 

Current MP's by party: 

Aberdeen north: SNP

So, you'll need to explain this "zero votes to lose" shite  

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Current MSP seats by party: 

Aberdeen Donside: Independent ( ex-SNP)

Aberdeenshire East: SNP

Aberdeenshire West: Tory 

Current MP's by party: 

Aberdeen north: SNP

So, you'll need to explain this "zero votes to lose" shite  

Might need to tidy up yer list, punklife.

Andrew Bowie is a MP, not a MSP. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

it’s a pathetic list anyway RS

what a slug like thing to post on a forum.

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Missed that one. Cheers. 

West Aberdeen & Kincardine: Tory.