manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What a strange out of context comment 

Not too far out of context, given that he was responding to the subject of reading books. It's not like anyone should find it news that the British Empire was a totally evil construct who's sole purpose was the exploitation of human beings and looting their assets, including their forced labour. The fact he said "some on here" was interesting but I fear his fishing skills on this occasion won't be sufficient to flush them up to the surface.

On a more direct context (to the post he was quoting), I don't get reading a book in a pub. Why go? Can read at home and save money with CANS. I've never considered a pub as a library. I go for totally different reasons, exclusively social. 

2 hours ago, RUL said:

On the flip side my 9 year old absolutely loved being off school for a long time, has improved socially, regularly challenges the point in wearing masks and is pretty much living a normal life. Remember there is no social restrictions on U12's in Scotland so I'm not sure why any kid U12 would be living a different life than before?

Probably got a couple of shitebag parents.  Like Parkie if he wasn't shooting blanks

1 hour ago, minijc said:

A few on here could be done with reading a book, ideally a history book that shows the true evil of the British.

Poor opressed Mini.  Have the nasty British brutes invaded your bedroom?  😄

Cases more than trebling in Scotland every 3 weeks she's says....

Should rephrase that to the west coast perhaps? 

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Bring out yer dead! The bodies are piling up down my way. 

55 minutes ago, Zeus said:

zero new cases in Aberdeen today, 1 in the shire.

Aberdeen & shire has averaged just over 2 new cases / day for the last 2 weeks. :nutter:

Still not corrected the numbers in hospital "with" it, is it so low it will make her look foolish.

On a brighter not the BBC have pulled her propaganda speeches from daytime tv, few Months too late but got there in the end.

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Aberdeen & shire has averaged just over 2 new cases / day for the last 2 weeks. :nutter:

Which is why the new rules should have been area specific, she did it with Aberdeen but won't with Glasgow, wonder why?

No travel restrictions like we got either, I don't want those manks coming to our City, same goes with Fife, keep your disease away from us, ok it's a fairly trivial sniffle but she needs to be consistent with her message.

Edited by daytripping

17 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Aye seen that. Dundee also only 2.

Think even the most avid Sturgeon fans in Aberdeen must be querying this. 

Wish some of the press would query this approach in her daily updates. 

23 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye seen that. Dundee also only 2.

Think even the most avid Sturgeon fans in Aberdeen must be querying this. 

Wish some of the press would query this approach in her daily updates. 

It's an indefensible position, really despite the fact that supporters will rush to try and defend it. 

We went though 3 weeks of local restrictions and managed to get the situation under control to the point where we are back in low single figures every day.  At that time local lockdowns were being pushed as the solution. 

As soon as we have a similar scenario in Glasgow and Lanarkshire we have to face national restrictions, some of which are not as strict as the previous local restrictions.  Its nonsensical. 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not too far out of context, given that he was responding to the subject of reading books. It's not like anyone should find it news that the British Empire was a totally evil construct who's sole purpose was the exploitation of human beings and looting their assets, including their forced labour. The fact he said "some on here" was interesting but I fear his fishing skills on this occasion won't be sufficient to flush them up to the surface.

On a more direct context (to the post he was quoting), I don't get reading a book in a pub. Why go? Can read at home and save money with CANS. I've never considered a pub as a library. I go for totally different reasons, exclusively social. 

Re books, I often bring a book to the boozer if I’m on my own .

I have romantic notions of a sexy , intellectual lady commenting “ oh I’ve read that, much better than the film ..,” etc.., or “ thought his last  novel had more believable characters but loved the themes interspersed ..”

“ yeah , I agree , can I buy you a drink sexy lady?”

” sure .,, I’ll have a four pack of Zubr please “

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im coming to Aberdeen in a couple of weeks from Weeg.

Scenes.  

With the family or on the lash?

Just now, daytripping said:

He's fishing....poorly.

I’m not. A family matter . Probably stay one night . I take it hotels are open?

I see that Fife fuck, the minister son oddball *, Gordon Broon was saying today that we can expect a "tsunami" of unemployment coming up. Stating the obvious isn't always a bad play.

* no offence to the forum oddball who may or may not be a minister's son but who has been similarly afflicted, conditioned and brainwashed to believe in that shite.

See when someone pointed that out to me I could never concentrated again on what he was saying. Just kept waiting for it .

Thr thing is your Merkels, and George W’s would have been the same in meetings( once they noticed ) and that’s the reason I think he was only given a sympathetic shot of being PM for a short while.

Yeah hotels are open Hanz. If you need recommendations give us a shout.

Or you can always just crash at mine.

#canyoufuck

Haha Fridge. I’d be sending you out for beers whilst firing into your Mrs, safe in the knowledge young scallys were setting about you, delaying your return .

( not that I would need much time tbh)

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

ZERO cases in Aberdeen reported today, 1 in the Shire.  Fucking scandalous we've had the same restrictions imposed as the weegies with 53 cases

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

ZERO cases in Aberdeen reported today, 1 in the Shire.  Fucking scandalous we've had the same restrictions imposed as the weegies with 53 cases

Looks like the restrictions worked well in Aberdeen though... 

The whole thing is fucked. I'm seriously starting a resistance. Fuck this shit. Bomb a few pig stations and that. No cunt got anywhere by sitting about letting the government tell them whether or not they can visit their gran.

You'll hear about my first strike in the news. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Looks like the restrictions worked well in Aberdeen though... 

Fuck off man. When the 'restrictions' in Aberdeen got questioned Sturgeon said we'd see hospital admissions and deaths in 4 to 6 weeks. We haven't. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Fuck off man. When the 'restrictions' in Aberdeen got questioned Sturgeon said we'd see hospital admissions and deaths in 4 to 6 weeks. We haven't. 

😂😂 

Who had "fat man" & "1 minute" in the sweeper? 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The whole thing is fucked. I'm seriously starting a resistance. Fuck this shit. Bomb a few pig stations and that. No cunt got anywhere by sitting about letting the government tell them whether or not they can visit their gran.

You'll hear about my first strike in the news. 

We're going to end up with tens of thousands of people made redundant in Aberdeen sitting about in their houses in a city that was reporting a handful of cases a day for the best part of 3 months. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

😂😂 

Who had "fat man" & "1 minute" in the sweeper? 

You're one of the first against the wall fucknuts