Official AFC Chat Prediction League 2020/21

On 8/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, King Street Loon said:

Unfortunately due to the tech issues @Bebo has been dealing with to keep the forum going the prediction league for this season is over before it started. 

As Bebo has mentioned in the 'Aplogies' thread due to server updates the predictor league has suffered so will not be continuing this season unless solution is found.

Cheers

Here I was, sitting top of the leader board, about to romp the league  and you guys made it null and void.

If I was a Hearts chump, I'd be taking you to the Court of Session and claiming £8M. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Admin
On 8/2/2020 at 1:43 PM, The Cockney Don said:

Just start it from Week 2.

The software the predictor ran on is no longer supported. (PHP5). The server runs on PHP7 now. PHP7 removed outdated functions which the predictor required to run. It is unfortunate, and possibly why other sites such as Pie and Bovril no longer run the prediction league.

Just post predictions here, editing only allowed up to 23.59 the night before the first match.

Same points system

10 points for correct score in Aberdeen games, 5 points in the others, and 1 point for correct result.

Could also do predictions for all Aberdeen cup matches and Europa League.

Towards the end of the season, say after the split, all predictions get pm'd to one person willing to do it, to stop copying/cheating.

My predictions for this week :

St Johnstone 0-1 Aberdeen

Hamilton 2-1 Ross County

Livingston 1-1 Hibernian

Motherwell 2-2 Dundee Utd

Sevco 3-1 St Mirren

Kilmarnock 1-2 Celtic.

• Downvote 1