Tord31

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not a chance he’ll get sacked.

It should be an interesting pre match press conference the Morn 

There is nae doot, Dave will hold a full investigation and if mcinnes is complicate he and his back up team will be out in their arses...

And soul bar lose their licence. What a double that would be....

22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

The guy Gallagher signed from Ross County plays centre mid and yeah Virtanen is injured, great chance for some of the fringe players to get their chance, could be a blessing in disguise, players actually playing for the shirt and not going through the motions like last weekend. 

I think it's been blown out of all proportion and I agree with above. We've still got a decent team. 

1 minute ago, pocrawred said:

There is nae doot, Dave will hold a full investigation and if mcinnes is complicate he and his back up team will be out in their arses...

Might be excuse dave has been looking for. 

2 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

But these are not Boyz. These are professional footballers in the middle of a pandemic.  If any other professional showed such blatant disregard they would also be hauled over the coals.

They do deserve a row, i agree with that

i wouldn’t be happy seeing them out, but for the reason of showing their faces in town after being beat by the Huns (and wearing terrible clothing) 

This might be how we uncover a few gems in the youth ranks, a bit like how McKenna was discovered. 

They’re hardly the KC Mongoloidz (but nae far aff it) 

Just been told that hayes and mcginn were 2 of the 8 out for a few bevvies....

18 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

He can't use that excuse. His lack of authority has contributed to this. 

Fucking times up. 

Not a chance he’ll get sacked.

I'd imagine Hayes and McGinn would be involved if Shinnie was involved. 

27 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Great shout Dayts

Hahaha, I'm not their keeper, they were in though and no doubt will have to face the consequences now. Makes it worse they were out and not even boozing.

18 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

You’re giving him too much credit after that meek statement he released 

I think McInnes will be the man who falls on the collective sword here.   He is the manager and the buck ultimate stops with him.   There is no way the club can lose all these players.  Now just watch the corporate sponsors pull out one by one.  This could end up setting us back years.  

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Really? 
McInnes is their manager, not their mother.

No way he’ll walk 

Answered your own question.

Idiot.

5 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I think McInnes will be the man who falls on the collective sword here.   He is the manager and the buck ultimate stops with him.   There is no way the club can lose all these players.  Now just watch the corporate sponsors pull out one by one.  This could end up setting us back years.  

Really? 
McInnes is their manager, not their mother.

No way he’ll walk 

Fuck me what have we become. 8 perfectly fit and healthy young men aren't allowed to play and we need to forfeit 3 games? Pish

I fully endorse the forfeiting of the next 3 fixtures and immediate sacking of all 8 players and management team. 

14 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Convenient "out" for him as well, leaves the club without a sacking on his CV and would give him the sympathy vote with his media buddies.

16 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I think your reading a lot into this. 

Sounds like they were fucking lucky the whole club wasn't locked down. 

If the game is cancelled, I assume St Johnston get the 3 points. 

Absolute disgrace from our players. 

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I fully endorse the forfeiting of the next 3 fixtures and immediate sacking of all 8 players and management team. 

You're a character you are.

Who gave them the go ahead to go into town whilst they are meant to be operating in a bubble?

Football was only given the go-ahead to return based on compliance with these new rules. As such, who said it was OK to go out?

I wouldn't be surprised if we are made an example of and forfeit some of these upcoming games. What a fucking shit show.

39 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I am fucking furious with this.  I have lost my father in law to this virus and I see lots of reports of doctors and nurses dying, trying to save others  lives.   If I was Cormack I would throw the fucking book at them. A years wages in their entirety donated to local hospitals doctors and nurses who are staying in caravans, not seeing their families for weeks, and putting their own lives at risk and these professional  footballers are acting like fucking idiots breaking all protocols for the sake of a drink.  Are over 46,000 dead people not enough for these fucking idiots!  

i think you will find there was quite a large number of doctors and nurses in this area were also in town last sat night. Do they have to donate a year of their wages too? and at this stage you dont know what protocls were broken or if they were actually drinking.

30 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

But these are not Boyz. These are professional footballers in the middle of a pandemic.  If any other professional showed such blatant disregard they would also be hauled over the coals.

and there were thousands of professional people in their own field out in town last weekend. we need to wait and see exactly what our players did first. If they are guilty of showing a blatant disregard to the rules im sure they will be very heavily penalised.

9 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

2 people from my company were out for a meal last weekend in town and are now having to self isolate but i don't see how the general manager should have to quit because they were stupid enough to stay in a bar where people were not adhering to social distancing. 

If our players have been very stupid and broken rules and not followed the guidelines i would expect they will be fined the maximum penalty. But as much as we can blame Mcinnes for plenty failings i dont believe he should take the blame for players fucking up badly if thats what they have done.

and i don't believe any of our corporate sponsors pulling out. 

Lets calm down and wait until the true facts are revealed as to what has gone on. 

11 hours ago, Donnet said:

I would play McGinn, Hedges and Kennedy behind Anderson. Don't need all 3 of Ojo, Ferguson and Bryson against St Johnstone. Reminds me of when against 9 men down there we still played a back 4 and 2 sitting midfielders. Drop Ojo from the midfield 3. Hayes in at left back. Hoban should start over Taylor but I wouldn't expect it. 

Referee for this one is William "Willie" Collum.

#memories 

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think your reading a lot into this. 

Well lets put it this way, if we were about to be locked down by the Scottish parliament would I want my brand associated with this, no I would not.   I hope to god this doesn’t happen, but I fear it will. 

Tried to put a wedge on St’s but bookies not taking the bet now. Probably for the best, would be typical of us to win the next couple of games now. Hopefully we can now sack Bryson for breach of contract, what a disaster of a signing. 

2 hours ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Far’s at?

And maybe this means Cosgrove is one of the 8?

Amarone apparently