Tord31

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, BungleJungle said:

What you suggest? Give them a pat on the fucking back?? like the beardy fuck mcinis will probably do.

Define "all of them". Do you mean the whole squad? Please clarify

The club are said to have informed the SFA that the player has admitted to a breaching the COVID-19 specific protocols to create a bio-secure training and match environment. Don't know if he is the only one or if others also breached protocols.

Player in question and any others involved are going to face serious disciplinary action. His or their actions could have very serious repercussions for the club if more staff subsequently test positive.  

26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If players have broken the protocols, I'd consider even more than fining them. 

Of course you would. 

20 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

The club are said to have informed the SFA that the player has admitted to a breaching the COVID-19 specific protocols to create a bio-secure training and match environment. Don't know if he is the only one or if others also breached protocols.

Player in question and any others involved are going to face serious disciplinary action. His or their actions could have very serious repercussions for the club if more staff subsequently test positive.  

Id sack the cunt. 

I know the players need to be able to live as normal a life as possible but surely the club will have asked players not to risk pubs. They must know the disruption this could cause our club. 

12 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Twitter account with the handle "true blue" in it. 

Nae doot a raging hun bastard spreading nonsense 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's real. Prick that screenshot it and leaked it could have taken the time to scribble over the names of people in the email. 

1 minute ago, The Buzzard said:

It's real. Prick that screenshot it and leaked it could have taken the time to scribble over the names of people in the email. 

Ffs

3 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

He will surely get the sack for that? What on earth was he thinking! 

Sack who ever it is !! Absolute bell end cunt!! And also beardy hun mcinis's authority is as weak as his tactics and game smarts the beardy fuck stick 

Edited by BungleJungle

1 minute ago, BungleJungle said:

Sack who ever it is !! Absolute bell end cunt!! And also beardy hun mcinis's authority is as weak as his tactics and game smarts the beardy fuck stick 

Is that you shoofta?

1 minute ago, BungleJungle said:

Shooftapoofta in disguise, methinks

Fitba players.

Soul Bar.

Most cramped bar on the go. Big queues. Covid environment.

Fucking thick cunts. Seriously fucking stupid.

Whilst I’m all for players being allowed to live normal lives as well, Covid restrictions aside, we’d just come off a hideous display against one of our closest league placing rivals.  A few pints in a private beer garden in Cults I can cope with.  High Street Nightclub?  Come on.

What is the protocol he’s broken?  It can’t be like the bubbles that golf and Grand Prix are using if they went to the pub Shirley?

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

29 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Looks pretty official to me. 

6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Whilst I’m all for players being allowed to live normal lives as well, Covid restrictions aside, we’d just come off a hideous display against one of our closest league placing rivals.  A few pints in a private beer garden in Cults I can cope with.  High Street Nightclub?  Come on.

What is the protocol he’s broken?  It can’t be like the bubbles that golf and Grand Prix are using if they went to the pub Shirley?

Well I think they are all meant to be within that protocol but he's been forced to admit he's broken it as he's got the virus. Whether the rest of the players are going to own up is anyone's guess.

This must have been known to club most of the week as Cormack has been unusually quiet on twitter. He will be furious.

10 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Agree totally. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He will surely get the sack for that? What on earth was he thinking! 

Fuck knows. It's obviously someone internally in the SG that's taken the photo to circulate and not given a fuck who sees it. 

7 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So we/they broke the Bubble protocol one week into the season which (covid health implications aside) came within hours of fans questioning application and in a manner publicly that was always going to get out.

Sounds horribly symptomatic of a general malaise, or at the very least a lack of understanding of the perception of a problem that’s been commented on at length.

Totally bang on IMO. 

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Well I think they are all meant to be within that protocol but he's been forced to admit he's broken it as he's got the virus. Whether the rest of the players are going to own up is anyone's guess.

This must have been known to club most of the week as Cormack has been unusually quiet on twitter. He will be furious.

So we/they broke the Bubble protocol one week into the season which (covid health implications aside) came within hours of fans questioning application and in a manner publicly that was always going to get out.

Sounds horribly symptomatic of a general malaise, or at the very least a lack of understanding of the perception of a problem that’s been commented on at length.

Out on the piss, after such a shambolic performance versus Sevco? That's a sacking offence right away, irrespective of the Covid implications.

Any truth in the rumour that Joey and Craigy Brown were also on the lash in Soul, along with some other old farts? At their age, knowing what the implications for that agegroup are?

Edited by sooth_stander

Not a chance we’ll be playing St Johnstone & also Hamilton in 6 days might be in danger,

Means the first two games could be SEVCO & the then a trip to the Tims when we’re totally unprepared.

The second page of that image confirms they want the St Johnstone game off and if he's broke protocols then all the players will have to self isolate.

Seems Ash Taylor wife was in Spain and has refused to self isolate on her return, replying with a negative test result as if that somehow changes the rules?

The players clearly feel they are above the rules.