Tord31

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I was at that game, we were actually lucky 9 is bad enough but could easily have been double figures.

Think Preece got man of the match if I recall.

7-0 and Preece was concussed, supposedly

i got jumped in London Rd Tavern that day

bloody cowardly tims  

2 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

If is spot on. If they perform the same way as against sevco, and rasputin lookalike has the same tactics in mind, If will change to wont.  

It’ll be interesting yo see whether your negative prediction holds true or not.

I fancy us to win, reduced squad or not.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

7-0 and Preece was concussed, supposedly

i got jumped in London Rd Tavern that day

bloody cowardly tims  

Yeah 9 0 was clangers and sure celtic only had 8 shots on target. 

Edited by RUL

Posted (edited)

8 young lads, quite a few in their early 20s, go for a quiet few drinks in a bar who are unlucky enough to  end up in the same place at the same time, roughly, as someone with the virus.

Yeah they broke the "household" rules and shouldn't have been out together, but just because they kick a football for a living, doesn't mean they should be hung drawn and quartered by the media and the First Minister. It's giving all the "football is for thugs" type of wifies on social media something to gaggle about for a few days. "oh they should be role models" fuck off Karen. They're young lads, going out enjoying some drinks quietly with their workmates. They're not out, getting plastered, getting into fights with a kebab in one hand and a stripper in the other. The players should have made better judgements on the night, smaller groups, for example, or just not bothered at all, but ffs...how unlucky to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There were literally thousands of other people out that night across Scotland, yet it's the 8 guys who kick a ball of air around for a living that are getting it in the neck. I can guarantee there will have been nurses, doctors and other NHS staff out on the piss that night as well. People who are actually working in close proximity to other people on a daily basis. Those are the types who need to be punished. 

Roll on 2022, i was about to type 2021 but figured we'll still be seeing this next year unfortunately, and the end of this shit show. 

Edited by StandFree1982

31 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

8 young lads, quite a few in their early 20s, go for a quiet few drinks in a bar who are unlucky enough to  end up in the same place at the same time, roughly, as someone with the virus.

Yeah they broke the "household" rules and shouldn't have been out together, but just because they kick a football for a living, doesn't mean they should be hung drawn and quartered by the media and the First Minister. It's giving all the "football is for thugs" type of wifies on social media something to gaggle about for a few days. "oh they should be role models" fuck off Karen. They're young lads, going out enjoying some drinks quietly with their workmates. They're not out, getting plastered, getting into fights with a kebab in one hand and a stripper in the other. The players should have made better judgements on the night, smaller groups, for example, or just not bothered at all, but ffs...how unlucky to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There were literally thousands of other people out that night across Scotland, yet it's the 8 guys who kick a ball of air around for a living that are getting it in the neck. I can guarantee there will have been nurses, doctors and other NHS staff out on the piss that night as well. People who are actually working in close proximity to other people on a daily basis. Those are the types who need to be punished. 

Roll on 2022, i was about to type 2021 but figured we'll still be seeing this next year unfortunately, and the end of this shit show. 

Wish I could agree with that but certainly do not. Football is being played across Europe without any issues. Even the European tournaments have recommenced.... but Aberdeen can't go one game of the season (where they were horrendous) without needing to all go out on the sesh together. It's completely embarrassing. 

Understand your point but the NHS staff, if any were out, don't exactly have a match to be postponed as a result of their actions! I wouldn't go out with a group of 8 folk to a pub at the moment. You'd think they'd have half a brain between them to arrive at the same conclusion. 

2 hours ago, CityCentre said:

No it's not, it's a complete embarrassment which tells us so much more about the club and the mentality here.

Would Johnny Hayes have went out to a nightclub in Glasgow after Celtic had been beaten in a season opener to Rangers? No would he fuck ,so why is he taking the piss up here?

On the subject of Jonny Hayes, his interview.

He clearly did not give a fuck.

Fuck all genuine remorse, the opposite, full of lame excuses and diverting blame.

Came across as a total prick actually. Fried faced cunt.

16 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Wish I could agree with that but certainly do not. Football is being played across Europe without any issues. Even the European tournaments have recommenced.... but Aberdeen can't go one game of the season (where they were horrendous) without needing to all go out on the sesh together. It's completely embarrassing. 

Understand your point but the NHS staff, if any were out, don't exactly have a match to be postponed as a result of their actions! I wouldn't go out with a group of 8 folk to a pub at the moment. You'd think they'd have half a brain between them to arrive at the same conclusion. 

I concur.  You don't even need to draw a comparison outwith football.  The premiership players are playing solely because they signed up to a, for them, pretty simple set of rules.  Other footballers from the Championship down to any loon in a formal SFA set up are currently sitting doing fuck all.  And yes the timing, one game in and after a drubbing at that was horrendous!  

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Old Fridgo needs to get to the doc. Not been the same since that pasting. 

He is the doctor though...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Henry said:

Just the five years and 11 months between Preece's last appearance for AFC and the 9-0 Celtic game. 

Well Langfield then was it?

Ah just read up, it was 7-0 I was thinking of.

Great times.

Edited by Fridge

Was there not one year when Larsson was with them that they scored 5 or more against us three times in one season? 

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Wise up min.

They where fucking abysmal at pittodrie v our biggest rivals, first day of the season. No danger any of them shouldve been out on the town. 

few things when I have a bad day at the office if someone says c'mon lets go for a drink and sort out the whys i tend to go for it. The best debriefs are done in the bar of footballers should be professional, some of the MOST professional people are military aviators, debriefs in the bar is good enough for them so using but they are footballers doesnt hold water

I much prefer the fact that players talk to each other and engender a team spirt and willingness to learn and improve rather than sit at home, well known that teams will open up and criticise more in the pub than they will in the meeting room.

So to me not so much a problem

So breaking lockdown rules - first we werent in a lockdown. so they broke phase 3 opening rules. So far we have had  full lockdown, phase 1 opening, phase 2 opening, phase 3 lockdown and then finally local lockdown.

To anyone complaining about breaking phase 3 opening please state when you first broke any lockdown guidance since mid March and I will struggle massively to believe you . I broke a rule before April was out I have broken a rule since local lockdown was bought in (only just I have travelled over 5 miles from home). this is a case of he without sin cast the first stone by reading this thread I would expect to see a   fair hail storm of stones in reality I reckon I could stand in my greenhouse and ask the question with complete safety

Even my Mother and father on the government sheilding list who at one point was washing the bin after the weekly bin collection  have gone against guidance over a month ago. 

Lockdown rule first broke late March, Lockdown rule last broke  2 days ago - if you want to complain or comment about what I have written feel free but please comment on when you have broken the rules as well

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Are folk still bleating on about this? 

Sadly, yes.

The only thing that “bothers” me a bit, is if another similar incident arises, then football will get locked down & we’ll be held 50% responsible & the cunts in the media, such as those hun wankers at the Daily Retard, McDermott, Berry, Jackshun & Ralston will just love sticking the boot in to us. 
Fuck the huns 

6 hours ago, Fridge said:

I was at that game, we were actually lucky 9 is bad enough but could easily have been double figures.

Think Preece got man of the match if I recall.

Ssh

Just,  ssh

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sadly, yes.

The only thing that “bothers” me a bit, is if another similar incident arises, then football will get locked down & we’ll be held 50% responsible & the cunts in the media, such as those hun wankers at the Daily Retard, McDermott, Berry, Jackshun & Ralston will just love sticking the boot in to us. 
Fuck the huns 

you too

Ssh

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I just skipped past 27 pages!  Quite astonishing. 

No yih didna..... 🤣

Excellent to see SFA reaffirm Aberdeen protocols far exceed government guidance. Take that you boot.

Game looking unlikely on Wednesday, think it will be left to Sturgo to deliver the news in her daily chat show. Piss poor way to run a government, hope they at least don't let Hamilton travel.

Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

Where you seeing this? 

See Hamilton topic.

I expect he'll get a stern telling off from Sturgeon tomorrow and torn to shreds by the press? 

WHAT A SILLY BOLI 

Celtic star Boli Bolingoli broke strict quarantine rules with secret trip to Spain before playing against Kilmarnock

Surely the tims will have to quarantine the team for 14days?? This could end up a bollock for fitba as we know it.

C R I N E.......