Tord31

St. Johnstone 0 - 1 Aberdeen

If the players die, would the Dons get their market value (Or some decent wedge) with some kind of insurance they must pay? 

this could be a blessing in disguise/every cloud and all that 

Aye. 

Not the brightest idea heading into the centre of town last weekend if you are a Dons player.  Double whammy of getting beat by the Huns and covid. 

As others have said, a wee piss up at a boozer away from the city centre might have been a better plan. 

1 hour ago, BungleJungle said:

Hiding? No think back'' they never keep the fans up to date with stuff'' but this takes the cake!

and the biscuit 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

Not the brightest idea heading into the centre of town last weekend if you are a Dons player.  Double whammy of getting beat by the Huns and covid. 

As others have said, a wee piss up at a boozer away from the city centre might have been a better plan. 

Or hookers at a hotel room with a chipper/Indian (Food) 

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Or hookers at a hotel room with a chipper/Indian (Food) 

Pleasure yourself with that smoked sausage love while I finish off this king rib supper 

23 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Certainly doesn't reflect well on the discipline and professionalism of the players involved, which ultimately reflects poorly on the club as a whole.  

Going out on the piss in the midst of a pandemic, and following a meek performance in the first game of the season, makes them look like a bunch of amateurs frankly.

This has not been confirmed as actually happening, so calm your briefs

1 hour ago, BungleJungle said:

IT BLOODY WELL FUCKING IS! Were in a fucking pandemic!! 

Human rights act ffs. This isn't the 1800's where serfdom was common. The players are entitled to their time off and what they choose to do in it the club cannot do a thing unless it's illegal in which case disciplinary action MIGHT be possible. 
That said they will be better informed about the risks than most and if some were out on Saturday night and weren't social distancing, it does rank as sheer stupidity/arrogance

Eight players out for the next three games. 

We could have a Heartsesque start to the season with 0 points from four matches if these are useful players..

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Human rights act ffs. This isn't the 1800's where serfdom was common. The players are entitled to their time off and what they choose to do in it the club cannot do a thing unless it's illegal in which case disciplinary action MIGHT be possible. 
That said they will be better informed about the risks than most and if some were out on Saturday night and weren't social distancing, it does rank as sheer stupidity/arrogance

Agreed 

8 players but I wonder if that 8 includes Consie, Cosgrove, Main and Devlin.

What a  shambles of a club, the players should be ashamed of themselves they seem to think because they get tested they are immune to it.

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Anderson, Ojo, Kennedy, McGeouch, Ferguson, McKenna, Devlin and Bryson. 

2 weeks of isolation, so the rumours say!

4 out of our 5 central midfielders 

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

For once I don't blame the SFA. Sheer stupidity / arrogance from our players. 

If it was the other way round and it was st johnstone players who were compromised after being out on the lash, I'd be saying tough shit play the game without them or forfeit it. 

Feels like the tide has turned against this squad. The 8 cunts should be attacked on sight.

McInnes is finished.

15 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Eight players out for the next three games. 

We could have a Heartsesque start to the season with 0 points from four matches if these are useful players..

Likely 9 players missing from next two games assuming Considine is not likely one of the eight

I hope the club will issue statement with the names Tonight, no point hiding the names as we will know on Saturday anyway, this may give opportunities to some youngsters

Just now, Sheepo said:

I hope the club will issue statement with the names Tonight, no point hiding the names as we will know on Saturday anyway, this may give opportunities to some youngsters

Statement issued but no names. We'll find out on Saturday I guess