Hoban
Logan
Campbell 
Ojo
McGinn
Ferguson
Hedges
Edmondson

Rumours that Edmondson is out for 8 weeks....

Saw that on Twitter. Richard Gordon never mentioned anything just now when discussing the Leeds Utd loanee  and he’d know, you’d have thought.

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I agree with pretty much those teams listed.

Hoping the Edmondson rumour on Leeds chat site is garbage. Hard to believe he's

had time to get injured in training.

Didn't take much for Cosgrove or Devlin. 

As a non season ticket holder wishing to watch this game via legal (rather a reliable stream) means, how would one do this?

23 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Didn't take much for Cosgrove or Devlin. 

As a non season ticket holder wishing to watch this game via legal (rather a reliable stream) means, how would one do this?

PPV will be available they just havent got round to doing it. It might be a cheap deal yet.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I can’t see what would apply to Hamilton travelling up on Wednesday That wouldn’t apply to us travelling down to Glasgow on Sunday.  I know Brian Rice said today the hotel they usually go to for pre match food has called off.

I'm sure they can find something in the shire and they will get it half price also

7 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

Surely not another injury.

Wasn't training cancelled last week due to the covid risk?

The players are back in training but think the Leeds story may be a rehash of an injury he suffered before, hopefully.

I think we've got a strong team. I wouldn't be surprised if Deano played left back.

Hopefully the game goes ahead.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Fat cunt Boyd on saying that it's unfair on St Johnstone cause they'll play a full Aberdeen team. 

The players will be back training the day before so no chance they'll play. 

That's pretty stupid even for a thicko like Boyd.

Maybe we should just play all our remaining games for the season without the 8 players- for "sporting integrity".

Basically Boyd is just a troll.

35 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Fat cunt Boyd on saying that it's unfair on St Johnstone cause they'll play a full Aberdeen team. 

The players will be back training the day before so no chance they'll play. 

Depends how we do against Hamilton/Celtic. Win against Hamilton and don't disgrace ourselves at Parkhead then I don't think they can have any complaints about us sticking with the players who have carried us through.

However if we get a horsing at Parkhead, I'm sure at least 3 of the ones who aren't injured will be back in the team despite the lack of training with the squad.

The nightmare scenario is us picking up another 3 or 4 serious injuries in the 2 games and being forced into putting them in and being down to youth players to  fill the bench

I agree it's a waste of his talent but the few times Logan played there I thought he really struggled.  And that was before his decline. 

Ideally Hoban could go out there but we've only 2 centre halfs just now. 

Maybe a chance to promote the boy from the reserves.  Though I've never seen him play so have no idea if he's capable of stepping up.