Aberdeen v Hamilton

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

What happened to flattening the curve to help the NHS?  There was a doctor on Radio Scotland today pleading with people to start contacting their GP again as hospitals were quiet and admissions were way under what they should be. The fear of god has been put into people, hardly anyone is dying from the virus or getting seriously ill, it's now a political thing. She needs to fuck off and get off the tv, her PM did it Months ago.

Thanks Billy Britain.

”her PM” is a complete fucking toffee nosed, moronic wanker, who is a complete embarrassment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

What happened to flattening the curve to help the NHS?  There was a doctor on Radio Scotland today pleading with people to start contacting their GP again as hospitals were quiet and admissions were way under what they should be. The fear of god has been put into people, hardly anyone is dying from the virus or getting seriously ill, it's now a political thing. She needs to fuck off and get off the tv, her PM did it Months ago.

In the words of the great millermong…….C...R...I...N...E

13 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

To be Fair Boris and Sturgeon are 2 peas in a pod and are both absolute muppets with blood on there hands, but this is a football issue and politicians should have no place in football and Politics has no place on this forum

So true, every subject on here gets turned into an Indy debate, we know it's safe to play and so do her supporters but you won't get one on here say that, it's back the leader regardless, fuck your own opinion. 

• Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

There is absolutely no reason that this lockdown should continue and certainly no reason for the game to be called off. Clearly no rise in people being hospitalised, probably to do with the outbreak being primarily through younger people. 

It makes absolutely no sense. Not safe to play a closed door football match where everyone has been tested but fine for every school to go back?

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

In the words of the great millermong…….C...R...I...N...E

Crine, for “hair” or a “head of hair,” comes from the Latin word crinis, meaning “hair.” These days it’s an obsolete word, recorded in English in the 1580s.

In Scottish English (Scots), crine means “to shrink” or “shrivel.” The word comes from the Scottish Gaelic word crìon, “to wither.” This word is recorded in the early 16th century. Some variant forms are kreen, cryne, and crein.

Besides these older uses of the word crine, the word has been used as an alternate spelling of cryin’ (a colloquialpronunciation of crying, with the spelling based on sound) by at least 1997. Initially, the spelling crine for cryin’ was humorously associated with Texas dialects, and later, Black English.

By the 2000s, crine had spread more widely on social media and was commonly found on sites like Twitter and in memes.

14 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Crine, for “hair” or a “head of hair,” comes from the Latin word crinis, meaning “hair.” These days it’s an obsolete word, recorded in English in the 1580s.

In Scottish English (Scots), crine means “to shrink” or “shrivel.” The word comes from the Scottish Gaelic word crìon, “to wither.” This word is recorded in the early 16th century. Some variant forms are kreen, cryne, and crein.

Besides these older uses of the word crine, the word has been used as an alternate spelling of cryin’ (a colloquialpronunciation of crying, with the spelling based on sound) by at least 1997. Initially, the spelling crine for cryin’ was humorously associated with Texas dialects, and later, Black English.

By the 2000s, crine had spread more widely on social media and was commonly found on sites like Twitter and in memes.

What the heck?

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

So true, every subject on here gets turned into an Indy debate, we know it's safe to play and so do her supporters but you won't get one on here say that, it's back the leader regardless, fuck your own opinion. 

You’re wrong, again.

I’m an SNP voter & despise the “union”, Boris Johnson & the English Government.

But get the game on FFS. 

What I would say though is that AFC are in no position to question it if the game gets postponed. 

• Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’re wrong, again.

I’m an SNP voter & despise the “union”, Boris Johnson & the English Government.

But get the game on FFS. 

What I would say though is that AFC are in no position to question it if the game gets postponed. 

I also despise the Union, Johnson and the Tories and Westminster. 

The SNP however, have heaps to answer for. Is doing the same as the UK government but a few weeks later, something to be applauded for? There's been absolutely no innovation in coming out of lockdown, and allowing the pubs to be open inside was always going to cause a spike in cases.

She's lucky there's been such a shower of shite, deceit and lies from Parliament in London, otherwise she'd be very much under the microscope.   

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I also despise the Union, Johnson and the Tories and Westminster. 

The SNP however, have heaps to answer for. Is doing the same as the UK government but a few weeks later, something to be applauded for? There's been absolutely no innovation in coming out of lockdown, and allowing the pubs to be open inside was always going to cause a spike in cases.

She's lucky there's been such a shower of shite, deceit and lies from Parliament in London, otherwise she'd be very much under the microscope.   

I despise most politicians, most of them are in it for there own ends and this present mob both in Scotland and the rest of the UK are by far the worst in my lifetime, hence why we are in the mess we are in now

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Presuming the Celtic match is off they may as well cancel ours too.

Just out of interest, the Celtic player was a fucking clown, clearly, but why would the Celtic players have to isolate? Ash Taylor's wife was in Spain, then presumably came back to their house, and he doesn't have to?

15 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Just out of interest, the Celtic player was a fucking clown, clearly, but why would the Celtic players have to isolate? Ash Taylor's wife was in Spain, then presumably came back to their house, and he doesn't have to?

In the scenario you outline the whole household does not have to quarantine.

Ash Taylor did not have to quarantine.

Bolingoli had to quarantine for 14 days.

It's very interesting to see how this goes for Griffiths, Bolingoli and Celtic.

Edit. Of course nothing happened (it's only the flu etc) but sticking by the new precedent we've set of fuck ya's you'll be bound by the rules of the rest of us then BB and all his close contacts should now isolate. So for me that's the whole Celtic 21 from Sunday.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Best rack up as many points as we can asap - no chance this season will be played out in full.

Aye every chance of that now. Becoming quite clear that footballers do not have the intelligence, nor the motivation to comply with the rules put in place to allow it to take place. Apparently there's a news agency in Edinburgh who have evidence of players from other clubs doing the same as what our lot did a week past Saturday. They've just been fortunate that none of them tested positive. Once our second wave hits in the winter the game's a bogey. Still bizarre that the SPFL haven't clarified at what point the league becomes "awardable". 50% complete? After 2 full rounds?

Sevco will be praying for it  to happen before New Year

It's Aberdeen and Hamilton I feel sorry for. How are both clubs truly able to focus on the game not knowing until the day of the game if it's even going to take place?

Aberdeen are a business who have already lost the main revenue stream and are now being punished further as the club can't promote the game for Pay Per View, even if they intended to, as they've no way of knowing if the game is allowed to go ahead?

On Friday we are told by Sturgeon that our club, even outwith the players, are not meeting protocols. The SFA conduct a review and find we are exceeding them. I think our club are due an apology as Sturgeon specifically went beyond slating the players to have a go at our club which is doing everything it can to meet the protocols in place.

In addition to this we find out that the players have not broken any return to training protocols as indicated by the government as there aren't any specific protocols for players. They just think they should not leave their houses for 9 months.

Shambles.

• Upvote 3