Aberdeen v Hamilton

Sky will be going mental they are supposed to be showing the Celtic game tomorrow night right on the coat tails of our game at the weekend being a last minute postponment .... their TV lorries will be clocking up some miles i think the obvious game must be Huns but they are at home and therefore will not be able to sell PPV if its on Sky so there will be some funny handshakes and that will be ignored so Motherwell v Livi it shall be

27 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

That's just it, why are we being punished further for Celtic's infraction? if the intention was always to postpone the Hamilton match it should have been made clear last week. Is the Celtic game off too? leaving us 3 games behind?

Not entirely convinced getting out of playing Celtic when the thick end of 9 first teamers short is being punished.....but I’ll live with it.

5 minutes ago, eddiec said:

Sky will be going mental they are supposed to be showing the Celtic game tomorrow night right on the coat tails of our game at the weekend being a last minute postponment .... their TV lorries will be clocking up some miles i think the obvious game must be Huns but they are at home and therefore will not be able to sell PPV if its on Sky so there will be some funny handshakes and that will be ignored so Motherwell v Livi it shall be

I’m out of breath reading that you prick 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I see the govt have asked the SFA and SPFL put in place clear rules on what will happen if anyone breaches the government's COVID-19 rules. 

?

Do the govt not realise who they're dealing with here. Fat fucking chance. 

I thought it was mental to hear that. Have they actually got a clue what's been going on in Scottish Football.

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

They are applying the rule.  The rule being if it’s a diddy we chuck them under the bus as unworthy until someone points out that doing so without thinking it through may upset 2 out of 42 chairmen at which point we backtrack, hide behind a postponement and hope that a/ nobody notices and b/ that all footballers continue as bastions of clean living.

Scottish Football summed up in two sentences 

19 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

FFS. Spfl have now confirmed both games off. 

Still would like to see the 8 dropped for at least 1 game.

Now that we've got off scot free (even possibly gained if we manage to delay the Hamilton game until crowds are back) I think the players will get a 1 or 2 game ban from the SFA.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Now that we've got off scot free (even possibly gained if we manage to delay the Hamilton game until crowds are back) I think the players will get a 1 or 2 game ban from the SFA.

Can you do that, for an off the field misdemeanour?

Having said that, AFC will be under massive external pressure not to play the Soul Bar 8 first opportunity anyway, and also doubt DMc would want to either.