Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
starryfish

Aberdeen v Hamilton

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, CityCentre said:

You are not the sharpest are you?

Going to need a bigger boat with you on board 😁

You & “sheepo” hop aboard 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky will be going mental they are supposed to be showing the Celtic game tomorrow night right on the coat tails of our game at the weekend being a last minute postponment .... their TV lorries will be clocking up some miles i think the obvious game must be Huns but they are at home and therefore will not be able to sell PPV if its on Sky so there will be some funny handshakes and that will be ignored so Motherwell v Livi it shall be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

That's just it, why are we being punished further for Celtic's infraction? if the intention was always to postpone the Hamilton match it should have been made clear last week. Is the Celtic game off too? leaving us 3 games behind?

Not entirely convinced getting out of playing Celtic when the thick end of 9 first teamers short is being punished.....but I’ll live with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eddiec said:

Sky will be going mental they are supposed to be showing the Celtic game tomorrow night right on the coat tails of our game at the weekend being a last minute postponment .... their TV lorries will be clocking up some miles i think the obvious game must be Huns but they are at home and therefore will not be able to sell PPV if its on Sky so there will be some funny handshakes and that will be ignored so Motherwell v Livi it shall be

I’m out of breath reading that you prick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I see the govt have asked the SFA and SPFL put in place clear rules on what will happen if anyone breaches the government's COVID-19 rules. 

 

😆

 

Do the govt not realise who they're dealing with here. Fat fucking chance. 

I thought it was mental to hear that. Have they actually got a clue what's been going on in Scottish Football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every rule in the spfl rule book ends in "or at the discretion of the spfl" 

Waste of time asking them to take leadership.  We'll end up with the Aberdeen 8 and the Celtic boy heading up a sub committee to make a recommendation which will then be turned down if it doesn't suit Huns AND Celtic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are applying the rule.  The rule being if it’s a diddy we chuck them under the bus as unworthy until someone points out that doing so without thinking it through may upset 2 out of 42 chairmen at which point we backtrack, hide behind a postponement and hope that a/ nobody notices and b/ that all footballers continue as bastions of clean living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

They are applying the rule.  The rule being if it’s a diddy we chuck them under the bus as unworthy until someone points out that doing so without thinking it through may upset 2 out of 42 chairmen at which point we backtrack, hide behind a postponement and hope that a/ nobody notices and b/ that all footballers continue as bastions of clean living.

Scottish Football summed up in two sentences 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We would probably have made a net gain by forfeiting a 3-0 defeat to Celtic 

Still disappointed the 8 idiots haven't volunteered to stump up 2 weeks wages to charity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

FFS. Spfl have now confirmed both games off. 

Still would like to see the 8 dropped for at least 1 game.

Now that we've got off scot free (even possibly gained if we manage to delay the Hamilton game until crowds are back) I think the players will get a 1 or 2 game ban from the SFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Now that we've got off scot free (even possibly gained if we manage to delay the Hamilton game until crowds are back) I think the players will get a 1 or 2 game ban from the SFA.

Can you do that, for an off the field misdemeanour?

Having said that, AFC will be under massive external pressure not to play the Soul Bar 8 first opportunity anyway, and also doubt DMc would want to either.

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute farce our Hamilton game is off. 

Going by Leitchs comments it would have went ahead had Bolingoli not gone to Spain. WTF? 

Edited by Dynamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure a lot of people will be pissed off with the Scottish Government here but really if Scottish football can't get it's clubs and players to follow what was agreed to allow them to restart it's hardly any surprise it's come to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if the Scottish game wasn't in a state already without these numpties of ours and the Tims making it a bigger mess.

For they are the ones to blame not anyone else,they knew the rules.

And they think greetin in front of a camera with their half hearted apologies makes it alright.

Fuck off cretins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leicester is in lockdown so we cant go . Aberdeen is in lockdown also so maybe the governments can arrange a road corridor between the two places so we can go and see this lovely city if we dont stop anywhere inbetween. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Great enigmatic line from Eric Cantona back in the day.

You dunt look at zee mantlepiece when poking zee fire 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangest match thread I've ever seen on here, and that is saying something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

A few hours worth of posts just disappeared!?  You censoring us Bebo? 

Moved to another thread. It was all off-topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...