League Cup 20/21

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Where would you have a guy in his 40s during a tier 3 pandemic lockdown in Edinburgh the week before Christmas? The lapdancers? A nightclub? Vegas? 

Didn't you just post? Or was it from your speedboat in the Maldives? 

I'm a guy in his 40s during a tier 3 pandemic lock down the week before Christmas,  but I'm not on another fitba teams forum.  Can't you see Millermans point? 

8 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Trophies won during a pandemic are essentially null and void, the season is a farce. Enjoy that.

I wouldn't say so. 

Easy get out of jail card for our club. 

13 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

If we win it, everybody on here cool it's legit? Do we need Shinniesta to check our Report and Accounts or Cash Flow position? 

Pity no parade. It'd be my 4th. (As an adult). 

I would have no issue with it if it was entirely the Hearts team that was at Hearts in March when the virus hit. It's a total farce that your team  (and Celtic) will be allowed to play players signed for the 2020/21 season in the 2019/20 Final

9 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

I would have no issue with it if it was entirely the Hearts team that was at Hearts in March when the virus hit. It's a total farce that your team  (and Celtic) will be allowed to play players signed for the 2020/21 season in the 2019/20 Final

Oh here we fuckin go. 

But it wouldn't be entirely the Hearts team in March. Would it. We've sold most of them. So we couldn't play their replacements? You were in the same situation in your semi. It's not perfect. But all of us were in the same imperfect situation. 

You don't see me complaining that Celtic can play Shane Duffy. ?

• Downvote 1
14 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

If we win it, everybody on here cool it's legit? Do we need Shinniesta to check our Report and Accounts or Cash Flow position? 

Pity no parade. It'd be my 4th. (As an adult). 

It would be your first one won without bankrupting yourself (plus many individuals and businesses in the process) ! 

Mind you your "Benefactor" / FOH money (going towards debt .  By the way AberDNA pretty much puts the same in to Aberdeen already before you get the standard Jambo hardon for FOH) and director loans hide the fact you lost 6-7 million quid in the last year.

Tims will destroy you. Then you can have the glamour games at Arbroath to try become a team in the big league again.

• 1 month later...