Ross Mccrorie

A big yes from me. Lots of ability, Can play a few positions, young, very talented, Scottish, and big sell on potential.

Will go on to player for Scotland and earn us a lot of money. Exactly the type of player we should be signing.

Despite that i'm very surprised that we have been able to do a deal as didn't think they would agree to sell to us and I thought we would be prioritising a striker. However the opportunity was there to do a deal and it was too good an opportunity o turn down at a good price. And the fact the fee will come out of next years budget meant that a deal was viable.

Really decent player for our level but very odd type of player to sign.

Versatile but we are covered in midfield with Ferguson, Ojo, McGeoch and Campbell. Covered with Taylor and Devlin at the back. Covered with Logan and Hernandez at right back. 

Why would we sign him when we clearly need a left back or centre forward most obviously? 

Still wouldnt be surprised though

9 minutes ago, STANDfreeSCOTTY said:

Im hearing Devlin and Bryson have had their contracts terminated for refusing and contesting the fines?  Anyone else heard that or just bollocks?

Hopefully. Both have been a total waste of a wage for the majority of their time here.

Can’t see it though unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, STANDfreeSCOTTY said:

Im hearing Devlin and Bryson have had their contracts terminated for refusing and contesting the fines?  Anyone else heard that or just bollocks?

Utter bollocks, an employment tribunal would make mincemeat of the club if they did that and the club are not stupid.

"Fines" will be unpaid leave for a conduct issue (own fault self isolation) which is perfectly above board in terms of HR management. Players could contest that but the basis will be legally sound.