Ross Mccrorie

17 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Now that the Dons are cherry picking the best of Rangers homegrown talent, is there anyone at the other old firm club we might be interested in? 

What about the little different strokes looking chap? He was all the rage in the youth set up. 

Maybe if Gerrard can prove himself in the top division he'd be an ideal replacement for McInnes when the time comes. 

The Old Firm died you “stupid prick” ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

As for McCrorie....I think it's a good signing but just wonder what sevco will be expecting in return further down the line. If Ferguson kicks on, I'd imagine they'd expect us to roll over and have our belly tickled in any transfer negotiations

Yep, my first thought was about Ferguson's future.

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Loved bad company

My first concert... April 1976.

48 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Now that the Dons are cherry picking the best of Rangers homegrown talent, is there anyone at the other old firm club we might be interested in? 

What about the little different strokes looking chap? He was all the rage in the youth set up. 

what-you-talkin-5b5f98.jpg

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Maybe if Gerrard can prove himself in the top division he'd be an ideal replacement for McInnes when the time comes. 

Some outstanding posting recently 

(not that my approval means anything)

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Where is the 4 year deal coming from,thought it was a loan with signing later on.

I think its still just the same deal as Scott Burns talked about. 1 year loan for first season and then the deal becomes permanent automatically at the end of the season when the remaining 3 years of his contract will be as our permanent player. he wanted to leave so they have agreed to do the deal this way.

Its just a way to get around the guarantee we made to our players when they agreed to pay-cuts that we wouldn't be spending any money on transfer fee's this season. This way we abide by that guarantee and he becomes our player but with the one drawback that he wont be able to play against them. The chance to do the deal was too good to turn down though so we are willing to accept the drawback.

8 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

If he avoids injury McCrorie is going to one of McInnes best signings to date. He is going to be a dominant presence for us. Good in the air, physical, has a nasty streak and would be a good choice for captaincy in the future. He's a winner. Really pleased by this signing.

Im happy with this providing that there has been been no dialogue in regards to Ferguson. He under no circumstances goes anywhere else in Scotland.

3 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

So we are planning to sign another midfielder when we have no forwards. What's the plan here, anyone?

first pert o the plan is ye stop tryin tae pretend yer a sheep fan wi a voice. yer a passenger wee man. watchin ye tryin tae rally the troops there wis alaffable..git yerael tae a gemme..then ye cin pretend yer a fan wi yer shytey wee rousin o the troops ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
48 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

first pert o the plan is ye stop tryin tae pretend yer a sheep fan wi a voice. yer a passenger wee man. watchin ye tryin tae rally the troops there wis alaffable..git yerael tae a gemme..then ye cin pretend yer a fan wi yer shytey wee rousin o the troops ?

First off the plan should be that you start your own forum for illiterate pea brain sized cretins like yourself. What idiot let you loose with a computer. Go colour in your Dundee utd crayoning book.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good signing,good Ayrshire lad!,can see him doing some damage for us, by the sounds of it he’s as eager as fuck to get games under his belt and with him being in the under 21 squad for Scotland,I think he will link up well with Ferguson and spark him back into life as well!,only thing is I see him getting played at CH just now Because of injuries and suspensions.as long as it’s not long term!, some amount of midfielders we have now!Good luck loon

stand free

1 hour ago, Arabian Knight said:

Ooooft you really don’t like the Canadian fella dae yae!, how cum?whats happening wae shankland?, hows he posted missing for the start ae the season, 

I haven't read anything from the club, or loaded up RedTV yet.... any news on where McInnes sees him playing?

If it's midfield, one bonus is that we're are going to be a horrible team to play against.  You'll know that you've been in a game coming up against Ferguson and McCrorie.  There will be a few teams who won't fancy coming up here on a cold winters evening, knowing they're about to have the shit kicked out of them.

... but where does it leave the plethora of other central midfielders?

7 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

I haven't read anything from the club, or loaded up RedTV yet.... any news on where McInnes sees him playing?

Aye was asked and McCrorie said he sees himself as a CM but can do a job at CH,RB but looks like he doesn’t want to go CB long term, quoted saying that he’s happy to help out the team wherever he’s played but prefers CM, McInnes in his interview earlier doesn’t really allude to where he’s playing.when aw the players are back from suspension and injury he will be one of many going for a Cm slot, big unit, loves a tackle

The only reason it is a loan deal for a year is because Aberdeen admit that they can not afford to buy him at the present time due to the lack of funds.

In a years time we will be rolling in cash because McCrorie will be our saviour and take us to the final of a European competition.

Let the good times roll.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Huns are saying the fee is 375K (plus a variety of add-ons).  Think it'll be good business for us.  A player we'll probably be able to sell for a number of times that amount if he does well.  Sadly it sounds like the Huns have a considerable sell-on fee... so they'll also profit in the future.

It's fine, we don't sell players for large fees so they won't get much money out of us.

• Upvote 1