Ross Mccrorie

Ross McCrorie is a red e-i-e-i-o

Left the huns because they’re dead e-i-e-i-o

With a great goal here , a great goal there

Here a goal , there a goal 

Gerrard is an arsehole

Ross McCrorie is a red e-i-e-i-o

or pinch the Man Yoo one about Gary Neville to the tune of London Bridge is falling down :-

Ross McCrorie is a red , is a red , is a red

Ross McCrorie is a red, he hates Rangers

• Upvote 7
4 hours ago, NEM said:

Looking forward to next season when he can play against the huns.  He'll run over the top of that gormless little rodent

I think the Rat will find himself surplus to sevco's needs come next summer. A glorious future awaits him at Dundee United or St J. Or maybe Blackpool if he fancies a shottie at English football

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Is he suffering from the lingering effects of covid? Is he a defender or a midfielder? Don’t think he’s aggressive enough to be a defender nor is he good enough on the ball to play centre midfield. 

He’s regressed since the first few good games.

He just seems to get the head down & run... usually straight in to an opponent & has to make a lunging tackle to keep the ball. 

Could he maybe play the Ash Taylor role in the middle of a back 3?

Play McGeouch in midfield alongside Fergie maybe? 

7 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Is he suffering from the lingering effects of covid? Is he a defender or a midfielder? Don’t think he’s aggressive enough to be a defender nor is he good enough on the ball to play centre midfield. 

He does appear to not be as energetic as he was when he first came here. Most notably since apparently catching it a second time whilst away with the Scotland U-21's

I'm not sure. But you see it even after dingwall he got a horrible knock and week later he's back playing. 

There's no chance he would tell anyone he was unfit. I imagine tests are done but he's clearly lacking energy. 

Even before he would lose control of ball but he would win the next battle. He's now losing tackles he should be winning. 

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

Could it genuinely be a covid issue?

He's supposedly had it twice. I'd suggest the first time might well have been  false positive.

Whatever...he's certainly not the player we had in the first few seeks after he signed. Nowadays sports medicine has players having their blood analysed a few times a year. With him having had confirmed covid I would presume they're paying particular attention to him. Post-viral syndrome would show up in his blood results.....if he had it I doubt he'd be fit enough to even be on the bench never mind start games so I don't think his problem is medical

Just now, Ten Caat said:

He's supposedly had it twice. I'd suggest the first time might well have been  false positive.

Whatever...he's certainly not the player we had in the first few seeks after he signed. Nowadays sports medicine has players having their blood analysed a few times a year. With him having had confirmed covid I would presume they're paying particular attention to him. Post-viral syndrome would show up in his blood results.....if he had it I doubt he'd be fit enough to even be on the bench never mind start games so I don't think his problem is medical

Combination of confidence and tactics I'd say. 

McCrorie and Ferguson aren't coping as a two in most games now. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Would imagine this is correct but our players look generally unfit so not sure how much blood testing etc we genuinely are doing. They all wear the vests etc so you'd imagine it's tracking running etc but then who's assessing the data? 

On 9/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, afc1903mad said:

I’m nae good at these sort of things, but something simple like the Joe Lewis tune.

Ross, Ross, super Ross

He hates SevCo, that’s their loss

They’re left with Jack we’ve got the boss.

Super Ross McCrorie

"Ross the boss"

Hahahahahaha. Shite.