Ross Mccrorie

Not sure fergs or mccrorrie are the answer to a creative midfielder that was missing as far back as the shinnie/ferguson midfield.

I never got over excited about the under 21 pairing in the middle for that reason. 

Ross was labeled more of a cdm/rb. If campbell comes in to pair with ross i'd anticipate the same issues offensively.

11 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Ross the boss"

Hahahahahaha. Shite. 

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Correct. 

Aye aye, easy to be a critic and use hindsight 6 months after the event.

Don’t recall either of your sterling efforts ?

McCrorie had started well and I allowed myself to dream about McCrorie (and Ferguson) bossing the midfield against a Jack led SevCo midfield.

Those were the days when there was a bit more optimism that it was a brilliant signing. Since the second capture of Covid, he has been a bit meh!

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'd like to see McCrorrie pushing forward more. He seems wasted sat at the back. Same with Ferguson, he can make things happen and he's got the drive. That's not a defensive midfielders role. Surely that's why we have Ojo or McGeough to sit in there and mop shit up and keep the ball moving. 

When do Aberdeen players ever “get beyond the strikers”?

Its a shitshow and no mistake

56 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

When do Aberdeen players ever “get beyond the strikers”?

Its a shitshow and no mistake

Aye. Its hard work just now. 

When the front three were pressing high the midfield could push forward and I think both our two in the middle are better when they can break higher up the pitch. 

Now we're not pressing high they both get camped in front of the back 3 with miles of space between them and the attackers. 

I think they need help in tbe middle of we want them to be able to get forward. Would be easier for them to do that if say McGeouch was sitting behind them. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...