Ross Mccrorie

4 hours ago, Dons21 said:

Hopefully the rumours both Devlin & Bryson are kicking off regarding the fines the club have handed out are true. Both need to GTF anyway.

Could see both McKenna & Cosgrove being gone before long also. Not an ideal time to be overhauling the squad but it’s much needed. The football on offer the last 2 seasons has been nothing short of atrocious. Not keen on huns replacing any of them but typical McHuness.

Overhauling the squad isn’t going to change the style of football if you have the same manager as much as I’d like it freshened up a bit. 
Maybe selling Cosgrove or McKenna for £3m and having a few bob to buy 2 or 3 players is the way to go.

Cosgrove for say £3m to an English mob (albeit who’ll buy him crocked?)

Bring in Brophy & Stewart up front (& play 2 up) for say £600k & put some aside for McCrorie next year & over £2m to the bank 

It might get me interested again if there was a few changes & incomings 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Overhauling the squad isn’t going to change the style of football if you have the same manager as much as I’d like it freshened up a bit. 
Maybe selling Cosgrove or McKenna for £3m and having a few bob to buy 2 or 3 players is the way to go.

Bring in Brophy & Stewart up front (& play 2 up) for say £600k & put some aside for McCrorie next year & over £2m to the bank 

Think you are undervaluing Brophy there , maybe a million for both 

3 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think a freshening up the squad is probably needed, but as you say different players with the same DM tactics equals same pish probably.

32 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Greg Stewart!? Come on now.

Fat useless and shite years ago when we had him, doubt he's improved much.

53 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Brophy in his last year of contract. Killie are entitled to value him at what they wish but he can sign for anyone on a pre-contract in January and leave for nothing next June. Can they afford to risk that? I'd say they would take between £400-500k now. Or £150k in January

Guest milne_afc

Now that the Dons are cherry picking the best of Rangers homegrown talent, is there anyone at the other old firm club we might be interested in? 

What about the little different strokes looking chap? He was all the rage in the youth set up. 

Maybe if Gerrard can prove himself in the top division he'd be an ideal replacement for McInnes when the time comes. 

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The Old Firm died you “stupid prick” ?

If you say so. 

There's still another club who were part of it though. 

Nice dive though ?