Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

34 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Mcinnes should just leave his comments regarding the opposition to the opposition.

His main job is to tell the fans how good Aberdeen are and should dispose of these Islanders without any problem.

He does not say this because deep down he shitting himself that they knock his team out tonight.

Going by the way Aberdeen have been playing lately he must be worried, all be it we have scraped two wins.

This is down to luck not by our slick attacking football.

Our luck may run out tonight.

Hope not.

You have a point, although every manager in every conference answers a couple of brief questions about the opposition, it's just the way it goes.

Also, we definitely didn't play well against Livi or St Johnstone but they weren't lucky IMO. Even if you say we only played well for 20 minutes against Livingston, that was enough to beat them. Even in the first half when Livingston had a lot of the ball I never felt like we were under pressure.

We will win by a few tonight.

34 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Mcinnes should just leave his comments regarding the opposition to the opposition.

His main job is to tell the fans how good Aberdeen are and should dispose of these Islanders without any problem.

How many managers have you seen/heard making such comments before a game? 

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

How many managers have you seen/heard making such comments before a game? 

How many times have we heard Mcinnes tell us how great The Rangers are before we play them ?.

How many times have we heard Gerrard tell us how great Aberdeen are before we play them ?

Case closed.

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

So it's tink behaviour to pay £15 to watch away games vs pay £0 and not watch them? 

The former is giving the club revenue which they wouldn't have gotten. 

But yeah. Tink behaviour. 

The fuck you on aboot? 

Its tink behaviour for someone in Scotland who claims to support the club to watch the games on Red TV International via a mag box, a dodgy link or buy Red TV International and watch via a vpn.

The first 2 examples above are the equivalent of shop lifting from the club shop, the 3rd is the equivalent of taking the price of a kids strip and swapping it with an adults and paying 30 instead of 50quid.

As I said....tink behaviour!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

He does not say this because deep down he shitting himself that they knock his team out tonight.

Going by the way Aberdeen have been playing lately he must be worried, all be it we have scraped two wins.

This is down to luck not by our slick attacking football.

Our luck may run out tonight.

Hope not.

Nothing’s changed then Mcinnes has been scraping wins for the past 2 seasons due to his gutless tactics when 1 or 2 goals ahead.  He’s terrified of going for the jugular he retreats and the team goes to shit.  

I'd reckon he might go with something like this tonight.

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Considine

McCrorie McGeouch

Hayes Ferguson Kennedy

Watkins

subs: Cerny, Logan, Hoban, Wright, Hedges, Campbell, Main

I'll not get too excited whether it's Logan or Hernandez. I'd prefer to get Wright or Hedges in there instead of one of the central midfielders but I really want to see McGeouch get a start. McCrorie could appear at right back I suppose.

23 minutes ago, RUL said:

I reckon

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Considine

McCrrorie Campbell

Hedges Ferguson Hayes

Watkins

I was trying to pick more of the players who are about to be banned. We certainly shouldnt risk all of Ferguson, McCrorie and campbell when we dont know how many games McGeouch/Bryson will be banned for. 

Guest the shepherd
5 hours ago, Dons79 said:

So the question a asked was do you think the faroe islanders have quote,”very good players”?

not wound up,just ridiculous statements coming from our manager!,

when we beat them and get drawn against say another apollon,Rijeka etc what’s he going to say about there players?,

incredible, unbelievable, 

same pish rhetoric he comes out with before a sevco/Tim game but at least they have aw right international players, not the part time pish the faroes have.

That's more like Jimmy Calderwood speechplay than Derek McInnes min. You best take a 40 winks before tonight's game to lower the old blood pressure. 

Enjoy the game?

Guest the shepherd
3 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

11/2 Watkins first goalscorer. 60/1 for a hatrick....

That's a fair bet at 11/2 for Marley Watkins being first goalscorer. Mind you, he still has to undergo the dreaded warm-up prior to the match.....

I will hold off until then.

19 hours ago, Dons79 said:

McInnes post match thoughts!

i have a problem with 2 of his opinions

1.we are facing some very good players? No we are not, we are facing part time faroe players in a part time team! From faroes islands!

2.the one legged tie helps the underdog

fine, we will all remember his words When we face a team much better than ourselves in the third round and according to McInnes, we will be underdogs so we should have an advantage and go through the tie!

A Question during the game tonight your house goes on fire - will you turn the fire brigade away because they are part timers - no you wouldnt

This isnt a part time pub time this is a team that have qualified for this competiton so are one of the best teams in their league set up - same as us worst thing we can ever do is disrespect a team that we feel is part time or below us. Only in football is part time not very good, Id take a part time firefighter, a part time solder a part time medic with as much trust and belief as any full time variant  

so 1 is totally disrespectful not only to the players but every part time worker 

on point 2 for years we have said how the two legged affair is a bonus for the better teams - you have a chance to right a wrong and even drawing 0-0 is a wrong a one legged affair is a tie that helps the underdog. I would go into a game vs Spurs in the next leg with belief over 1 leg (right up to they score) a 1 leg game is such a bonus to the lower level teams

so a poor post that shows the many mistakes - treat everyone with the respect they do deserve  or face the consquences

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Why would he not say that?

"Nah, they are not very good"

Can you not see why he would say it the way he has?

You should spend less time looking for the exclamation button on your keypad and more time thinking 

Because he’s lying! or are the faroes players very good?

why can’t he say there not very good as someone made a good point on Gerrard for instance, does he say our players are good in interviews?

can you not see the detrimental effect that would have physiologically on our players?bumming up other teams players?

lets just remember who we are actually playing, a fucking pub team

a think constantly dickhead!, have you found your meds yet ya argumentative small shouldered fanny?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
51 minutes ago, Bamber said:

A Question during the game tonight your house goes on fire - will you turn the fire brigade away because they are part timers - no you wouldnt

This isnt a part time pub time this is a team that have qualified for this competiton so are one of the best teams in their league set up - same as us worst thing we can ever do is disrespect a team that we feel is part time or below us. Only in football is part time not very good, Id take a part time firefighter, a part time solder a part time medic with as much trust and belief as any full time variant  

so 1 is totally disrespectful not only to the players but every part time worker 

on point 2 for years we have said how the two legged affair is a bonus for the better teams - you have a chance to right a wrong and even drawing 0-0 is a wrong a one legged affair is a tie that helps the underdog. I would go into a game vs Spurs in the next leg with belief over 1 leg (right up to they score) a 1 leg game is such a bonus to the lower level teams

so a poor post that shows the many mistakes - treat everyone with the respect they do deserve  or face the consquences

Not disrespecting part timers, iam disrespecting part time faroes players as they are pish, 6 times entering the competition and the first ever time they have progressed by the first round!,Don’t think any faroes team has ever got by the second round in any competition EVER!also one of the worst rated international teams that have done fuck all, no offence but they aren’t great at football. So iam not slagging part time firemen.but you would if he or she was 2 ft with a hunchback. That’s the football equivalent to faroes teams 

(so don’t put words in my mouth regarding people in part time jobs, if you read the post properly you would have seen that instead of going for the moral high ground)

ps for your info I am a Michelin starred pastry chef that worked last year in a old folks home so a could give something back!, so you got that incredibly wrong