Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

2-0 Motherwell.

 

Edit : 3-0.

At least some Scottish teams are keeping the coefficient up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not often you can say this but good proformance in Europe 

Every player played well. Great goal Johnny  Hayes. Pleased  for Hedges one Hatrick hero

More game time for everyone

 

Happy days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think I might have looked good against that lot. However 6 goals & a clean sheet can’t be bad for confidence.
Are we seeded for the next round? When is the draw? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are seeded. Draw early next week. They were awful but we were decent. We've a great squad this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance. Decent squad. Makes me wonder why McInnes seems feart to let them have a go at certain teams in the SPL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Cheers, Bebo.

Don't get yourself banned from here pal. 😆

Relax big man. It wasn't pay per view via AFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUL said:

We are seeded. Draw early next week. They were awful but we were decent. We've a great squad this season. 

Backed up by the fact I reckon half the outfield X1 will change for Hibs on Sunday

I reckon Logan, Taylor, Hoban, Ojo & Hedges will all come in (I’m assuming the COVID 8 are banned).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RUL said:

We are seeded. Draw early next week. They were awful but we were decent. We've a great squad this season. 

Not seen all the results yet obviously, but here is who was expected to be in the unseeded side

We'll be seeded next round. Likey unseeded teams are: -

Unseeded teams coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------
AGF Aarhus * Den 5.850
Motherwell * Sco 5.575
FC Vaduz * Lie 5.500
FK Kukësi * Alb 5.500
Servette FC Genève * Sui 5.280
Aris Thessaloniki Gre 5.260
OFI Heraklion Gre 5.260
Valletta FC * Mlt 5.250
FK Ventspils * Lat 5.250
Olimpija Ljubljana * Slo 5.250
Lincoln Red Imps *p Gib 5.250
TSC Backa Topola * Srb 5.100
Universitatea Craiova * Rom 5.000
Kalju Nomme * Est 5.000
NK Osijek Cro 4.975
Shakhtior Saligorsk * Bls 4.750
IFK Göteborg Swe 4.550
Hammarby IF * Swe 4.550
FH Hafnarfjardar * Isl 4.500
Bodø/Glimt * Nor 4.350
Viking Stavanger Nor 4.350
Progrès Niederkorn * Lux 4.250
FK Riteriai * Lit 4.250
CSKA Sofia * Bul 4.000
Honvéd Budapest * Hun 4.000
Maccabi Haifa * Isr 3.925
Kaysar Kyzylorda Kaz 3.850
Neftchi Baku * Azb 3.750
Shamrock Rovers * Irl 3.750
B36 Torshavn *p Far 3.750
Kesla FK * Azb 3.750
Lokomotiv Plovdiv * Bul 3.475
FC Botosani * Rom 3.340
Piast Gliwice * Pol 3.325
Teuta Durrës * Alb 1.475
FK Borac Banja Luka * Bos 1.375

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Job done. Well done. Thought hedges was super and was much more impressed with McGeouch. 
Great for the coefficient.

Aye McGeouch played well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Backed up by the fact I reckon half the outfield X1 will change for Hibs on Sunday

I reckon Logan, Taylor, Hoban, Ojo & Hedges will all come in (I’m assuming the COVID 8 are banned).

 

If he keeps 3-5-2 then Taylor for McKenna and ojo for mcgeough the obvious changes. Hedges and Hernandez/mcginn in for Kennedy and Hayes. Still a very strong team despite the 4 guys dropping out. McLennan and Bryson also to come back into the squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Might struggle to play 3-5-2 if the players are banned.

Hayes is really the only one that realistically could play left wing back.

Considine can’t. 

Considine would be one of the 3 of we kept the 3-5-2. 

More likely back to 4-2-3-1 though with mcginn hedges and wright behind Watkins. Considine left back and Taylor McCrorie centre half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

If he keeps 3-5-2 then Taylor for McKenna and ojo for mcgeough the obvious changes. Hedges and Hernandez/mcginn in for Kennedy and Hayes. Still a very strong team despite the 4 guys dropping out. McLennan and Bryson also to come back into the squad. 

Might struggle to play 3-5-2 if the players are banned.

Hayes is really the only one that realistically could play left wing back.

Considine can’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Not seen all the results yet obviously, but here is who was expected to be in the unseeded side

We'll be seeded next round. Likey unseeded teams are: -

Unseeded teams coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------
AGF Aarhus * Den 5.850
Motherwell * Sco 5.575
FC Vaduz * Lie 5.500
FK Kukësi * Alb 5.500
Servette FC Genève * Sui 5.280
Aris Thessaloniki Gre 5.260
OFI Heraklion Gre 5.260
Valletta FC * Mlt 5.250
FK Ventspils * Lat 5.250
Olimpija Ljubljana * Slo 5.250
Lincoln Red Imps *p Gib 5.250
TSC Backa Topola * Srb 5.100
Universitatea Craiova * Rom 5.000
Kalju Nomme * Est 5.000
NK Osijek Cro 4.975
Shakhtior Saligorsk * Bls 4.750
IFK Göteborg Swe 4.550
Hammarby IF * Swe 4.550
FH Hafnarfjardar * Isl 4.500
Bodø/Glimt * Nor 4.350
Viking Stavanger Nor 4.350
Progrès Niederkorn * Lux 4.250
FK Riteriai * Lit 4.250
CSKA Sofia * Bul 4.000
Honvéd Budapest * Hun 4.000
Maccabi Haifa * Isr 3.925
Kaysar Kyzylorda Kaz 3.850
Neftchi Baku * Azb 3.750
Shamrock Rovers * Irl 3.750
B36 Torshavn *p Far 3.750
Kesla FK * Azb 3.750
Lokomotiv Plovdiv * Bul 3.475
FC Botosani * Rom 3.340
Piast Gliwice * Pol 3.325
Teuta Durrës * Alb 1.475
FK Borac Banja Luka * Bos 1.375

Few tricky draws in there potentially.

Gothenburg, Servette, Salonika, Aarhus, CSKA Sofia.

Teuta Durres at home please 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Not seen all the results yet obviously, but here is who was expected to be in the unseeded side

We'll be seeded next round. Likey unseeded teams are: -

Unseeded teams coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------
AGF Aarhus * Den 5.850
Motherwell * Sco 5.575
FC Vaduz * Lie 5.500
FK Kukësi * Alb 5.500
Servette FC Genève * Sui 5.280
Aris Thessaloniki Gre 5.260
OFI Heraklion Gre 5.260
Valletta FC * Mlt 5.250
FK Ventspils * Lat 5.250
Olimpija Ljubljana * Slo 5.250
Lincoln Red Imps *p Gib 5.250
TSC Backa Topola * Srb 5.100
Universitatea Craiova * Rom 5.000
Kalju Nomme * Est 5.000
NK Osijek Cro 4.975
Shakhtior Saligorsk * Bls 4.750
IFK Göteborg Swe 4.550
Hammarby IF * Swe 4.550
FH Hafnarfjardar * Isl 4.500
Bodø/Glimt * Nor 4.350
Viking Stavanger Nor 4.350
Progrès Niederkorn * Lux 4.250
FK Riteriai * Lit 4.250
CSKA Sofia * Bul 4.000
Honvéd Budapest * Hun 4.000
Maccabi Haifa * Isr 3.925
Kaysar Kyzylorda Kaz 3.850
Neftchi Baku * Azb 3.750
Shamrock Rovers * Irl 3.750
B36 Torshavn *p Far 3.750
Kesla FK * Azb 3.750
Lokomotiv Plovdiv * Bul 3.475
FC Botosani * Rom 3.340
Piast Gliwice * Pol 3.325
Teuta Durrës * Alb 1.475
FK Borac Banja Luka * Bos 1.375

Viking please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fergie 9/1 & on penalties is maybe worth a tenner ? 

I mentioned a hat-trick......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Considine would be one of the 3 of we kept the 3-5-2. 

More likely back to 4-2-3-1 though with mcginn hedges and wright behind Watkins. Considine left back and Taylor McCrorie centre half. 

Hoban back in at CB I would think for the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Wouldn't think so. McCrorie and Taylor at CH, and ojo in for mcgeough alongside Ferguson. 

Hoban would have got a wee run tonight if he was starting Sunday. 

I reckon it’ll be;

               Lewis

Logan Taylor Hoban Considine

         McCrorie Ojo

Hedges Ferguson McGinn         
                Watkins 

Subs; Cerny, Hernandez, Campbell, Bryson, Main, Wright, McLennan

Boyle running at Considine... 🙄

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...