Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

1 Because he’s lying! or are the faroes players very good?

2 why can’t he say there not very good as someone made a good point on Gerrard for instance, does he say our players are good in interviews?

3 can you not see the detrimental effect that would have physiologically on our players?bumming up other teams players?

lets just remember who we are actually playing, a fucking pub team

a think constantly dickhead!, have you found your meds yet ya argumentative small shouldered fanny?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - He's being respectful to the opposition in the media. He's not going to come out and go "This lot are fucking shite, I could play the reserves and still beat them". Anything like that would just give the opposition motivation.

2 - Gerrard frequently says we're a good team. It's what managers do at press conferences. 

3 - What a load of shite. He'll have a different talk with the players that likely counters what he's said in the media. i.e. telling Hayes, for example, to run at player X because he's either slow or shite. Telling Ferguson to get into someones face because they are weak and will back down. etc etc. 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Braidwoods in Dalry!,also was the pastry chef at the ardanasaig hotel by taynuilt which was almost Michelin. Made a croque en bouche Mountain themed wedding cake for Lenny Henry and dawn french when they came up to re do there marriage vows.

Had a very nice lunch at Braidwoods, good few years ago now though. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

6 times entering the competition and the first ever time they have progressed by the first round!,

Pedant point.

This is their 10th year playing in the Europa League and not once have they progressed beyond the first round.

On most occasions they entered into QR1 and were knockout. Twice they've entered in the Preliminary round, losing last year and progressing this year.

I expect a win, but they have shown in some games (5-1 to Barry Town and 4-6 to Hibs two years ago), that they can score goals and as such we should be wary of that and not allow complacency to be a factor

27 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

1 - He's being respectful to the opposition in the media. He's not going to come out and go "This lot are fucking shite, I could play the reserves and still beat them". Anything like that would just give the opposition motivation.

2 - Gerrard frequently says we're a good team. It's what managers do at press conferences. 

3 - What a load of shite. He'll have a different talk with the players that likely counters what he's said in the media. i.e. telling Hayes, for example, to run at player X because he's either slow or shite. Telling Ferguson to get into someones face because they are weak and will back down. etc etc. 

Exactly.

Do folk remember the bluster, wind & pish that Mark McGhee spoke pre-match?

He virtually did the opposition team talk every week

It’s almost an accepted practice that managers are respectful & don’t say anything that will be used as some sort of motivation by the opposition.  

27 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Had a very nice lunch at Braidwoods, good few years ago now though. 

Tasting menu was always a highlight as it was 7 course menu 

1.pre starter 

2.starter 

3.granita

4.main 

5.pre dessert

6.dessert

7.either amuse bouche or petit fours with coffee, mints, after drinks 

39 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Fair enough!, probably was just pissed aff with a wee bit of bluster shoved up there arse in the papers!, probably more nervous than a thought given our last 2 performances and just hope that fitness levels Doesn’t becomes a problem!COYR