Who'd you wish back?

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Can’t believe it’s taken about a dozen posts before God was mentioned

Fraser Fyvie and Rachid Balabed ffs ??‍♂️?

Sorry I was only picking players I seen for a long period of time. One of the first games I was at was one of gods last 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Christie. We've not replaced him since he left.

Concur, he or Maddison.  We have no "number 10" in the squad - McGinn has been playing there again, but is nowhere near as creative as either of those loan loons.

If we're digging someone up from history at their peak, then Jess to play in there.  

Other mention would be whoever we think our best left back was, just to fill that role.

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Christie. We've not replaced him since he left.

40 minutes ago, Mr John said:

Concur, he or Maddison.  We have no "number 10" in the squad - McGinn has been playing there again, but is nowhere near as creative as either of those loan loons.

If we're digging someone up from history at their peak, then Jess to play in there.  

Other mention would be whoever we think our best left back was, just to fill that role.

To be fair to McInnes, you're talking about replacing Christie, one of the best players in the league and arguably the best Scottish Midfielder at the moment, and Maddison, a guy who is worth £50M down south and one of the best young players in the country.  

45 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

To be fair to McInnes, you're talking about replacing Christie, one of the best players in the league and arguably the best Scottish Midfielder at the moment, and Maddison, a guy who is worth £50M down south and one of the best young players in the country.  

Agree it's difficult to replace them, but we haven't looked even close to signing a creative #10 since.

• Upvote 1