Scotland vs Israel & Czechs

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The bit you’re both missing is the fact that Robertson is quite clearly fucked after his exertions last year and clearly in need of a break.  Tierney on the other hand is just getting back to playing and hence physically is relatively fresh.  Worth mentioning that mentally he was being a wee dick.  That also has its pluses and minuses.

He's just had a 4 month break from March till July.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

So tiny percentage of his games you have seen then 

Well I’m obviously not a season ticket holder at Aston Villa but have watched a few on sky so you could say a small percentage but I’ll judge my opinion on all the games he’s played for scotland as Iv seen all them and I’d say your opinion that he’s the best midfielder Scotland has is completely wrong as you still haven’t told me what he does is so good 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

See FIFA have just changed the ‘international’ rules so that players can now change allegiance/country as long as they haven’t played more than 3 competitive games for their country before age of 21.

wonder which young promising youngsters some influential countries are trying to steal.

Germany

they'll be trying to steal bellingham and sancho as there wingers 

To many to be stolen!,but sancho fits the bill 20 years old not played 3 England internationals yet

haaland has 4 international appearances that count,was born in Leeds because his father played for them at the time, england appears to have dropped the ball in trying to get him before Norway 

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Aberdeen the city and AFC have long been pro Scotland. We sang Flower of Scotland to drown out Rule Britannia that the huns sang at Pittodrie.

Anybody seeking to blame us for the referendum fails to see truth. Dundee are the purest, Edinburgh are the most evil. Glasgow were superb. The rest of us filled up the numbers and given the age demographics and the heartfelt pleas by call-me-pig-head-fucker, it was a tragedy wot went down. The shire is the biggest problem up here. Wannabe Tory cunts. 

Aberdeen saved the country

• Downvote 3
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You had "hopes" for me?

Bizarre strategy designed to end debate.

I don't blame you. In your mind something happened in the last half decade to 180 degree change your political outlook. That's not a crime if you can back it up. It's not a crime if you can't back it up either. All it does is say that you don't know. Which isn't a crime either.

No 180 change. The referendum posed a question most people weren't that bothered about. That's the problem with referendums. 

• Downvote 1