1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Foster is pathetic as a pundit. All cliches and ridiculous "hello possums" specs.

His specs were absolutely awful.

5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

^^^ Only posting a reply, can't get rid of Gray's post.

So it has no relevance to what I'm saying.

Anyhoo, I think it was a good game.

I recall being pleased by our attitude and strength.

Though 8 pints pre-match, and 6 or 7 litre carafes of reed, nae remembering getting hame, then bird and car  not present fan I woke up wi all my claes on this morning...

Had to move all our stuff blootered (moving hoose) once I found the car 6am. Apparently wis nae happy fan put sounds on fan hame, wis told to pit them aff, said nit.
Da ken.

On it, first beer 8am, new apartment, relieve stress. Duopolis, thanks DHL. 

Top up blootered efter 3. Marvellous.

Peace offering to the bint, can of Elvis Juice. 😆

All good now, took her 1/3 second to accept.

Ledge.

That's the way to do it.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

*you're

Why have numerous people "down-voted" this one word post? I "up-voted" it only cos it was -2 but I wouldn't have "voted" either way otherwise. I also saw that at least one other gave it a +.

As they've already invested energy to cast an aspersion, can they explain why they did?

There is no doubt about what the correct grammar is. I wouldn't have bothered to point it out personally - Piers Morgan (a prize tit) is ALWAYS correcting this particular misspelling on Twitter - but I'm intrigued at the motivations of those who objected? Do they want to be wrong? Do they consider the correction to be pedantic? What the actual fuck?

15 minutes ago, G-rocket said:

Why have numerous people "down-voted" this one word post? I "up-voted" it only cos it was -2 but I wouldn't have "voted" either way otherwise. I also saw that at least one other gave it a +.

As they've already invested energy to cast an aspersion, can they explain why they did?

There is no doubt about what the correct grammar is. I wouldn't have bothered to point it out personally - Piers Morgan (a prize tit) is ALWAYS correcting this particular misspelling on Twitter - but I'm intrigued at the motivations of those who objected? Do they want to be wrong? Do they consider the correction to be pedantic? What the actual fuck?

It's because MT is a dick.

Thought yesterday McInnes managed the game superbly. Brought on positive subs further up the pitch and it kept the press up. Great result and satisfying performance. 

50 minutes ago, G-rocket said:

Hahaha. Welcome aboard.

Also, -1.

59 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Thought yesterday McInnes managed the game superbly. Brought on positive subs further up the pitch and it kept the press up. Great result and satisfying performance. 

Was only poor finishing by hibs that won us the game, defence was a little too easy to get behind, held the line well at times but left it open more than once. It's progress but not there yet.

2 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

His specs were absolutely awful.

And the rest.

Denim shirt and horrible sleeve tats.

What a fud.

10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Was only poor finishing by hibs that won us the game, defence was a little too easy to get behind, held the line well at times but left it open more than once. It's progress but not there yet.

Was poor finishing by us that saved Hibs an embarrassing result potentially then. Considering we had so many more chances.

Truth be told (IMO) the main reason for our win was our complete domination of them in midfield.

The differences in quality between both teams midfields was humongous.

both teams defenses perform pretty well (for most part) or at least to a similar level & both teams strikers failed at their end as well

18 hours ago, RUL said:

I've no idea how he can fit all the players in but no way Wright should be sacrificed. He'd giving us something really different. 

Agreed. Really like what Wright gives us in that #10 position. 

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was poor finishing by us that saved Hibs an embarrassing result potentially then. Considering we had so many more chances.

Truth be told (IMO) the main reason for our win was our complete domination of them in midfield.

The differences in quality between both teams midfields was humongous.

both teams defenses perform pretty well (for most part) or at least to a similar level & both teams strikers failed at their end as well

"Humongous". Great word. +1

4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Cool story 

Thanks.

Warming that you took time out of your life to acknowledge as much.

Just had a rather pleasant 20 minutes reading the hibs seethe on dotnet now that they've opened up again after doing their usual 12-24 hour lockdowns after a bad result. They're debating whether they or us are the bigger club. And to be fair, about 75% of them concede that it's us. 24% think we are the same size and 1% (waves to "Stokesy's On Fire"...I hope you check in on us) are convinced that Hibs are and always have been and always will be the bigger club. Presumably their care packages have broken down and haven't been getting their medications regularly. Oh and supposedly we shithoused our way to yesterday's victory. Yep, I was particularly embarrassed by us shithousing our way to a 14 shots on goal to 5 majority.

I only envy 2 things about Hibs...….and even one of those can be at least partially rationalised. Firstly....they have got a decent stadium out of what was a complete shithole. And have done it by not moving one square inch. And for a reasonable budget. 

Secondly, I concede that in recent years their average attendance has been better than ours to the tune of 2000 per game give or take. If we could stick on 2000 to our average gate it would give our budget a massive boost. But they exist in a city (albeit sharing that city with another "big" ...and equally yo-yo....club) that has almost 2.5 times our population. And has the advantage of being surrounded on its southern and especially western sides by satellite towns with relatively large populations compared to our completely rural surrounds. They absolutely should have a larger support than us. 

Quit crying hobo's. I'm sure you will pip Killie/StJ/Motherwell for 4th. 

Whilst we can look forward to pushing the arse cheeks all the way. COYR

5 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Nothing more boring and pathetic than a grown "man" talking about his drinking.

Sounds like someone whose just had his first night out. Boring fuck

Yeah.

That's really what it sounds like. 🙄

Bootlicking simpleton.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Yeah.

That's really what it sounds like. 🙄

Bootlicking simpleton.

Simpleton? From a grown man effectively posting "i was so pished. I had loads of drinks.. alcoholic ones .. absolutely pished and acting the cunt"  .. i think you need to take a look at yourself you pathetic mong 😄

Even from your usual posting you come across as someone with the mental age of about 14. Sad bastard 

Edited by afc_blockhead

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

People in glass houses....

Text talk... 

That’s Facebook adolescent wankery  

Summed him up. Does nothing but comment on folk. No ideas, no opinions other than slagging folk off. He is the +/- button of the Hat. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I only envy 2 things about Hibs...

Don't really care about arguments about who's bigger. But I do envy them the 2016 Scottish Cup Final. One of the sweetest days in Scottish football in decades, wish it had been us doing that.

11 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Simpleton? From a grown man effectively posting "i was so pished. I had loads of drinks.. alcoholic ones .. absolutely pished and acting the cunt"  .. i think you need to take a look at yourself you pathetic mong 😄

Even from your usual posting you come across as someone with the mental age of about 14. Sad bastard 

I've met mh. He's a good cunt and a die-hard at Pittodrie for many decades.

Methinks personal grudges and ad hominem attacks are very much alive and kicking on here.

Not that he will give a fuck.

That's ok. No business of mine. As you were. Love and peace. x x x

9 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Don't really care about arguments about who's bigger. But I do envy them the 2016 Scottish Cup Final. One of the sweetest days in Scottish football in decades, wish it had been us doing that.

Aye fair play to them for that. Must have been some day for them, with memories that'll be sweet years after. 

I remember listening to the radio, anyway midway through the game a nipped into  B and Q. When I got I the car and turned on the radio, the game was over but I didn't know the score. 

Then the commentator mentioned that there was fans fighting and from that I knew instantly that Rangers had lost. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Summed him up. Does nothing but comment on folk. No ideas, no opinions other than slagging folk off. He is the +/- button of the Hat. 

Much like you can be summed up as a condescending thinks he knows it all but knows nothing cunt? 

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Then the commentator mentioned that there was fans fighting and from that I knew instantly that Rangers had lost. 

😂😆🤣 so true 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Methinks personal grudges and ad hominem attacks are very much alive and kicking on here.

He may well be a good cunt. Ill take your word for it.

I just cringe at grown men posting like they are a 17 year old excited that theyve had a couple of pints. 

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Much like you can be summed up as a condescending thinks he knows it all but knows nothing cunt? 

If you say so. 

Thanks for proving me right so quickly. 

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Alright Rocket, owz it goin me old china ?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

If you say so. 

Thanks for proving me right so quickly. 

Not just me that says or thinks it, but you knew that already. 

2 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Alright Rocket, owz it goin me old china ?

Like min. I still love your city. You still posting zillions of music tracks, mostly old stuff? Wasn't my cup of rosie lee but I loved your enthusiasm. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not just me that says or thinks it, but you knew that already. 

Indeed. Fortunately I've little care what random folk on the Internet think of me. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Fortunately I've little care what random folk on the Internet think of me. 

More power to you