Just now, Tord31 said:

Hedges will certainly start. McInnes would be slaughtered if he left him on the bench after contributing to us winning the last three games

Totally agree. I think it will be Wright sacrificed for Bryson now (if fit). McGeough and Ferguson deeper, Bryson ahead with Hedges and McGinn behind Watkins. 

Not saying I think Bryson deserves to start, but i think McInnes will start him. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lewis

Taylor  McKenna Hoban

Kennedy.   McGrorie. Ferguson. Hayes 

Hedges.       Watkins.   McGinn 

I'd be delighted to see that team start on Sunday. That would be a hell of a statement. Really attacking.

I can't see McInnes playing 3 at the back against Hibs. He'll revert back to a 4-5-1 and turn the game into a long ball competition.

I think he'll start Ojo and Wright.

2 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

I'd be delighted to see that team start on Sunday. That would be a hell of a statement. Really attacking.

I can't see McInnes playing 3 at the back against Hibs. He'll revert back to a 4-5-1 and turn the game into a long ball competition.

I think he'll start Ojo and Wright.

Im sure hes played 3 at the back at Easter Road before.  Always hated 3 at the back, however we may well have the personnel for it now

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Im sure hes played 3 at the back at Easter Road before.  Always hated 3 at the back, however we may well have the personnel for it now

I think we might need to persevere with it. 

The full back options worry me a bit and we've got too many good attacking players now not to try and get one or two more into the team than usual. 

The squad is fucking massive with lots of options.  It would be a waste to play the same old tired formation that we've got fed up of over the last 2 years. 

Not sure why people are placing McGinn straight back into the team. Can’t be anywhere near match fit and I think we have better options when he is fit.

Great option off the bench, however.

2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Fuck off to the hibo board.

Go fuck your mother shitdick. 

Expecting a shite game but expecting a win for Hibs.  Won't be easy but we're on a roll and gave Aberdeen a sound spanking in this fixture last year and were well on course to do the same at Pittodrie until Whittaker got his red card.

Jack Ross has the measure of Mcinnes I feel.

Aberdeen will be a threat.  A fantastic goal from open play last week against Livi and a thumping 6 goals in Europe last night, along with the Hateful Eight getting off lightly should see them arrive in Leith confident.  But this is a Hibs defence that is strong and resolute having not conceded a goal from open play this season......

2-0 Hibs.

Boyle & Doidge. 

Boyle always scores against Aberdeen.

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

51 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

The squad is too good to be true really (even given we dont have a left back.... but but consi and hayes are better left backs than a lot of the teams in scotland actually have but but).

I'm expecting a dose of them to leave as cant see how we can justify a first team squad of 28. However we can probably shed a few and still have a big squad

Devlin, Bryson & McLennan could all leave and not be missed. 
Takes it down to a sensible number. 

I really want McLennan to do well. Local (ish) lad and all that and do think there is ability there. Can be infuriating however. 

Was good through the middle vs St Johnstone 

Scored in a win at Ibrox as well...

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Expecting a shite game but expecting a win for Hibs.  Won't be easy but we're on a roll and gave Aberdeen a sound spanking in this fixture last year and were well on course to do the same at Pittodrie until Whittaker got his red card.

Aberdeen will be a threat.  A fantastic goal from open play last week against Livi and a thumping 6 goals in Europe last night, along with the Hateful Eight getting off lightly should see them arrive in Leith confident.  But this is a Hibs defence that is strong and resolute having not conceded a goal from open play this season......

2-0 Hibs.

Boyle & Doidge. 

Hibs have been rank rotten in the two TV games I've seen. 

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

2-0 Hibs.

Boyle & Doidge. 

Put the cans down min.

Doidge is garbage. Boyle is a baldy ginger.

0-0 written all over it.

Just now, RUL said:

Hibs have been rank rotten in the two TV games I've seen. 

They've been poor in all bar the Livi game. 

Solid at the back though.

Paul McGinn has been a great signing.

5 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Hibs with a full squad available with Kevin Nisbet a slight doubt only.

Thoughts for this one.....

Thoughts are you should fuck off of here and go shag your cat you junkie Leith hoor

Oh and 2-0 the Dons

never really understood the antagonism between the two clubs, ancient casual history aside

i've spent decades in both ABDN and Leith and both have similar heroin OD demographics

we all really FTH after all

anyway easy 2-0 ABDN on sunday (Watkins / Hedges)

17 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

never really understood the antagonism between the two clubs, ancient casual history aside

i've spent decades in both ABDN and Leith and both have similar heroin OD demographics

I honestly fucking hate every club in the league apart from Aberdeen. 

Fuck Hibs. 

6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I don’t think there is much antagonism between the two clubs.

Rangers/Celtic.

Below those two, Hearts.

After that, meh. 

Having watched hibs this season they'll be tough to break down but absolutely nothing to fear. 

Away win.

Not seen to much from hibs to worry me so far this season. However our performances have not exactly been overly impressive to date either. Got a draw written all over it. 

35 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Fuck Hibs. 

Let's be honest most of the time we hate Aberdeen as well. 

27 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Fuck Hibs. 

3 minutes ago, RUL said:

Let's be honest most of the time we hate Aberdeen as well. 

true that, but been thinking about this.

do i hate st mirren cos back in the day a kid with two adults on tow spat on me outside love street back around 1979, while i walked  alone among them, as a kid myself ?

no. cos they are a diddy club, i didn't really give a fuck about it then, and still don't.

so huns aside its really only clubs that we fear as potential rivals that we actively decide to hate, isn't it.

and hibs are not our rivals.  but a wee peek on their forums tonite and by fuck they hate us.  so they fear us as their rivals.

i guess thats all there is to it.

Good post! 

I don't look at Hibs as out rivals at all, they are Diddy cunts. 

But every time I'm at Easter Road you do always get that wee feeling of vemon in the air. Terrific 

3 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

Not the same hatred at Easter Rd as you get from the mutant inbreds at Tynecastle. 

those jambo cunts are just fat taxi drivers

laughable really

5 hours ago, daytripping said:

I'd start the same team as last night, same formation, why change.

Because the opposition is so different.

A part-time Faroese club setting fourth compared to an undefeated Scottish Premiership team sitting equal on points at the top of the league.

4 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Ross hasn't experienced our fancy big 5 substitution squad yet, though.

4 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Well, that, and your unbeaten run are due to end.

Sicking with 0-1.

Watkins.