Aberdeen 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

6 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Of course the ballot is for show. Each person that is selected from the ballot will be vetted before they decide whether to offer them a ticket or not. 

I was only joking when I said I have a ticket. Yes I am in the ballot for one but I know there is absolutely no chance I will get one even if my name comes out of the hat, as they'll take 1 look at my EH postcode and say no thanks. 

They've already announced anyone not with an AB post code will be removed from the ballot 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Where are you reading this? 

It would be daft to give permission on the Tuesday then take it away on the Wednesday? 

Someone on Twitter... you’re probably right. 
I think whoever posted it has seen the “put the brakes on the 14th September phasing of crowds” quote and not realised that’s AFTER Saturday.

It just seems like one step forward & two back just now, especially with cases rising everywhere & the Scottish Government getting twitchy. 

4 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

They've already announced anyone not with an AB post code will be removed from the ballot 

What’s the point though? Fair enough keeping folk nae in ABZ away just now absolutely understandable. But a ballot? Just give the tickets to the top point holders who go to all the games.

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The limited crowds should be easy to accommodate in the two bottom divisions. 

They normally only get crowds of a couple of hundred.  Spread them around a pitch easily. 

Of course its easy.

Will the Scottish Government facilitate that by guaranteeing crowds of 500 for less than a months time?

Edit: It would be easy to have 3000-4000 inside pittodrie but she's not agreeing to that

• Site Sponsor
7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

No standing. No shouting. No singing. No throwing the ball back. No congregating. No waving. No clapping. No phones. No banners.

Now go enjoy yourselves and get right behind the team. 

Is this not what Granny Budge wanted at Hearts last season ?

It’s sanitised pish.

Fuck that - I’d rather be in the comfort of my own living room shouting and roaring at the tv with a beer in my hand

• Upvote 2