Aberdeen 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

7 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Is this not what Granny Budge wanted at Hearts last season ?

It’s sanitised pish.

Fuck that - I’d rather be in the comfort of my own living room shouting and roaring at the tv with a beer in my hand

Totally. Not just about football though. Across society, social media, interactions, behaviours. We're all being reprogrammed to group-think and show no signs of personality or individual thought. Today, you can't throw the ball back. Tomorrow, Covid marshalls on the steet. Next year, you're down a salt mine and all your wages go to the state to fund the nations single TV channel. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4
9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Snowflakes.

Fancy a Dons win tomorrow, but Killie usually make a game of it. Want to see us build on the Hibs game, knock the ball about confidently and create some more chances in open play.

I'm quite confident too.

We appear to be getting better bit by bit since the scandalous capitulation v hun2.

Nae fucking aboot Del. Play to oor strengths and we'll be fine.

2-0 us.

12 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

You can imagine the "sanction" if they didn't though eh.

The media (social and otherwise) denigration / witch hunt would be monumental.

Very likely.

The tabloid media are often guilty of overt racism but they'd be the first to go after someone for breaking trend right enough.

Then there's the Drew Brees scenario. He got it a bit wrong, got trashed in the media, apologized and tried to explain, then got trashed by the MAGA types for apologising. Can't win!

7 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I know AFC needs ot save money, but I am really happy with a BIG squad and perplexed by many who want to slash it down. I believe the reason McInnes  seems to be allowing better open football is because the big squad he has..whittle that down and we are back to hoof ball and managing out the last 30 minutes. only my opinion

Isn't it more because we have better players available?

I'm thinking Hayes, McGeouch, Watkins etc.

I'm one of those happy to see a couple of the weaker options leave.

2 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

Isn't it more because we have better players available?

I'm thinking Hayes, McGeoch, Watkins etc.

I'm one of those happy to see a couple of the weaker options leave.

Yes but because we have abundant coverage we dont have to play these type of players into the ground  and in the case of Hayes we can move him forward when we need to.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Mi heed.

This is fucked up.

Who are these people? ?

Place is gonna be rocking idday.

Horrible bastards. 

Especially the slut complaining about the boy the sits behind her. 

0-2

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Mi heed.

This is fucked up.

Who are these people? ?

Place is gonna be rocking idday.

Wonder if anyone on here will admit to being one of these beauts.

What a collection that is. Makes you wonder what the selection process was, or is this an accurate representation of the support?

i appreciate that the bulk of those that would have applied for a ticket in these circumstances will be a little special but jeeeeesh 

5 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

I know AFC needs ot save money, but I am really happy with a BIG squad and perplexed by many who want to slash it down. I believe the reason McInnes  seems to be allowing better open football is because the big squad he has..whittle that down and we are back to hoof ball and managing out the last 30 minutes. only my opinion

Big squad, but lacking in balance.

Where the fuck is our left back?

• Upvote 1