Aberdeen 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

Played well. Could have had another couple at least. Chuffed with how team is shaping up & especially the better football & more attacking actual ball playing.

mcinnes still has to try his 1-0 game management shite though. Cunt canny resist ffs. Let em play.

Added bonus, two decent bets in today, up a few£

Hibs -2 @ 13/2 was decent + a 16/1 ew horse winner

good day. Team wins & beat bookie. Good Saturday 

30 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

If there's still money for a player this season Watkins is where it should be spent 

Despite the fact he’s not scored, he does so much for the team to help keep the ball and bring the midfielders into the game.

never lets the defense settle either.

we’d probably need to bring Cosgrove back in when he’s fit to get him in the shop window and sell, which should ensure funds for Watkins

Hard fought, but very decent win.

Liking the look of us.

Strong squad all playing their part.

We also are pretty damn good at breaking with speed.

One or two hairy moments towards last 10 minutes, but to be expected at 1-0 with opposition chucking folk forward.

2 cracking efforts from Hayes, he does look the business.

Keep it up Derek. Positive stuff.

Thought McCrorie was brilliant once more however I thought Considine, Hoban, Hayes and McKenna were equally as good if not better today.

McGeough was once more very decent when he came on. He's good enough to start but the Wright, McCrorie and Fergie have just been too good.

Great win against a team that thumped Dundee Utd in their last match.

Alarm bells were going after the Sevco game but 4(/5) wins in a row isn't bad. Feel like it's been a while since we've done that...? 

With regards to the crowd, how many people would we get in if the spacing used today was scaled to the whole stadium? 5000 maybe? I suspect we won't be allowed to the way things are currently going anyway. 

24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Good result.

Decent performance & didn't really look like losing a goal, just a pity we didn’t get a 2nd to prevent the Logan/Taylor game management stuff in the last 20

Hopefully McCrorie’s knee injury is just an impact one that’s ok in a day or two (think it was banging knees with Clubfoot that did it.

He said post match it was a dead leg and then got a subsequent knock on but should be fine for Thursday. 

Good solid win again which should have been more comfortable with Wright finishing that chance. 

My only concern just now is a lack of goals. Need Watkins, Main, Wright and Hedges to chip in more.

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

My only complaint in this run is the fact all wins have been 1 goal wins. Which (considering football on show) is quite surprising. Fear that part is the McInnes game management that will never go away even when he has this strength of squad at disposal 

Nothing to do with game management apart from the first game after the huns.

Just not clinical enough.

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

My only complaint in this run is the fact all wins have been 1 goal wins. Which (considering football on show) is quite surprising. Fear that part is the McInnes game management that will never go away even when he has this strength of squad at disposal 

I’ll bet it’s not really your only complaint.......?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He said post match it was a dead leg and then got a subsequent knock on but should be fine for Thursday. 

Good solid win again which should have been more comfortable with Wright finishing that chance. 

My only concern just now is a lack of goals. Need Watkins, Main, Wright and Hedges to chip in more.

Watkins never got a sniff of goal today. Did well setting up that relative sitter for Wright which would’ve made it a comfortable last 20. 
Still, another 3 points & win.