Aberdeen 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'd keep McCrorie and Ferguson to get a run of games in there.  The more those two play together the better they're going to get.  We've got a real partnership in the making. 

If Hoban isn't fit to play twice a week I'd bring in Taylor and keep the midfield intact. 

Reading McInnes post match comments, it sounds to me like Hoban will play on Thursday, but be rested against Motherwell.

• Site Sponsor
44 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Iwelumo brings as much to sportscene summarising as he did to six yard box tappie ins.

He’s fucking shocking. 

Going on about Gerrard protecting the bairny little Hun cunt Morelos when Michael Stewart correctly had a dig.

He’s like all the rest of the arse cheek kissing tossers, Boyd, McFudyin, et al.

53 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Isn't that a funny from the big victim drama queen. Interesting to see you find people being shot multiple times and being paralysed a big laugh. 

The true colours continue to shine through. 

As usual you're unable to read things in context. 

The comment was related to the off topic chat in the Aberdeen v Kilmarnock match thread. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm embarrassed for you. 

Don't be. Be embarrassed for yourself. Your inability to debate like an adult, your propensity to throw around insults at people you disagree with, your playing the victim, then jumping right back to insults. Now, after all that, you're mocking a guy who's been shot and paralysed. 

A bit introspection required, I'd suggest. 

• Downvote 5
2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Not for me. Keep Taylor out if the team as much as possible. Terrible defender. Get Hoban signed up for longer...

The point was about protecting Hoban on the plastic pitch given he’s still relatively soon post recovery.

so I wouldn’t mind resting him in the Viking game where we should be winning anyway.

Taylor’s been pretty decent this season too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
13 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

^^ Not for me, he was the reason for our loss to the hun fuckpigs. He is the player who prefers to hoof the ball out instead of taking the time to see a pass to a red. He came on today and is exactly what happened soon after.

So if Hoban was to be protected in Thursday’s game to ensure he manages next Sunday and the potential game against Sporting, who would you play?