1 minute ago, thurso said:

Good time to score. I think they look a bit dangerous on the counter but we can score more as the defence looks rubbish. 

one for the older posters what kind of player was the guy Cowen on co commentary I don’t remember him 

Cowan was a striker, only really played when Black/McGhee/McDougall were injured or suspended. Typical striker of that time...tall but not particularly mobile, could hold the ball up. Went to Hibs in 85, sure he scored 2 or 3 hat tricks for them in his first season but bombed thereafter. Was at Motherwell afterwards and think he ended up in Norn Irn

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Cowan was a striker, only really played when Black/McGhee/McDougall were injured or suspended. Typical striker of that time...tall but not particularly mobile, could hold the ball up. Went to Hibs in 85, sure he scored 2 or 3 hat tricks for them in his first season but bombed thereafter. Was at Motherwell afterwards and think he ended up in Norn Irn

I can’t remember Cowan being very tall. Stocky in the same build as McDougall from what I remember. 

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Do away goals count in these one off games?

No min. Extra time if it's a draw after 90 minutes. Quite a few have went that way today.