4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wright was very influential. Not least for first goal. Hope he gets his 1on1’s v keeper confidence sooner than later as he’s blown a few now. He adds that to his current form & there will be clubs sniffing about wanting to take a gamble on him.

note. I’m not accusing him of smoking keepers cocks

I think Wright is playing well and he adds something different to our game. He's probably influencing the change in style as well as he's always looking for the ball to feet and playing it quick.

He really has to start taking these chances though as against top opposition it'll hurt us.

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think Wright is playing well and he adds something different to our game. He's probably influencing the change in style as well as he's always looking for the ball to feet and playing it quick.

He really has to start taking these chances though as against top opposition it'll hurt us.

The combination of him & Hedges form (especially link up together) has been main improvement in overall side as far as excitement is going. Add in Hayes permanent threat for opposition to worry about & we can scare some sides. Also the strength of McCrorie/Ferguson in middle (preferably) & Hoban in defence. 
crazy good side when all clicks.

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The combination of him & Hedges form (especially link up together) has been main improvement in overall side as far as excitement is going. Add in Hayes permanent threat for opposition to worry about & we can scare some sides. Also the strength of McCrorie/Ferguson in middle (preferably) & Hoban in defence. 
crazy good side when all clicks.

Agree plus I think McCrorie in centre mid gives us that energy that we've been missing since Shinnie left and that we had before with Flood. Felt like our midfielders were to similar previously. Hedges is a good foil for Wright too as he's so powerful.

It's a good time to be watching us, just a shame it's on a PC screen.

17 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Decision making was poor. Messed up the through ball from Hoban, and failed to play in to an unmarked Hayes on the left  Both should have resulted in a goal. 

There was other occasions as well. Think it might have been from a corner Hedges was driving into he box and played it into him for a one two and never got it back - would have opened up for a real good chance. Watkins just held onto the ball for some reason. 

Watkins had done well but he doesnt deserve to take Wright or Hedges role if he has to make way up top for Cosgrove or Edmunson. 

We're playing well just now and have options B, C AND D all over the shop. Can see Cosgrove having to work hard to get back in and have to be happy with a place on the bench and get a few goals in the last few minutes of games to get a start again. Looks like the best team spirit we've had in a while too between the players, who knew a Pandemic would kickstart our team?

Its a nice headache to have, deciding how best to utilise our stikers as its difficult to replace any of those in possession of a jersey right now. I wonder if Derek wil be tempted to go with 2 up top or have Watkins sat in behind a target man such as Cosgrove? Wright and Hedges seem to be benefiting from a run in the side too.

Watkins has done well, but isn't a goalscorer...cosgrove will be back in once fit no doubt...but having the 3 of them (Hedges, Wright and Watkins) interchange, playing off each other, stretch defences and create room is what has made the difference to the style of play...plus having Ferguson and McCrorie dominate in midfield.

Hedges will be getting looked at and if he does continue on current form,  Championship clubs will be putting bids in...the guys looks a different player this season.

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

I suspect it'll be one of Hedges or Wright who drops out to accommodate either Edmondson or Cosgrove once fit.

If that is the case then theres a tough decision for the manager given how they are playing.

Agreed , would like to see Watkins alongside Edmondson or Cosgrove. The 5 sub rule could be very good for us 

Just now, StandFree1982 said:

McCrorie is also not our player, he's a loanee. Should we bin him for Ojo? 

I think Cosgrove will start on the bench for the first game or two back

Totally different scenario.

McCrorie has signed a long term contract. He's our player for all but a technicality. Any improvement or increase in value through him playing is to our benefit 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

Totally different scenario.

McCrorie has signed a long term contract. He's our player for all but a technicality. Any improvement or increase in value through him playing is to our benefit 

Hypothetical question, but if he goes on to have a brilliant season and attracts interest in the Winter window, or even next summers window, who holds the cards?

I wonder how contractually that scenario is covered as presumably he's currently registered as a SevCo player

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Hypothetical question, but if he goes on to have a brilliant season and attracts interest in the Winter window, or even next summers window, who holds the cards?

I wonder how contractually that scenario is covered as presumably he's currently registered as a SevCo player

Huns are all Tories.

Hence, nothing would surprise me from them as far as being cunts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
45 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I don't know how often I keep seeing this or similar. The contract is watertight. He's our player come what may. If he has a world class season, we stump up the £350k and can sell him on the following day for whatever a buying club offers us if we so desire. If he fucks his cruciate on Sunday against Motherwell....we still have to cough up the transfer fee and just hope he makes a full recovery in the fullness of time.

There's no get out clauses either way.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't know how often I keep seeing this or similar. The contract is watertight. He's our player come what may. If he has a world class season, we stump up the £350k and can sell him on the following day for whatever a buying club offers us if we so desire. If he fucks his cruciate on Sunday against Motherwell....we still have to cough up the transfer fee and just hope he makes a full recovery in the fullness of time.

There's no get out clauses either way.

I’d imagine it’s only as watertight as any normal pre-contract agreement is what folk are nervous about.

would be nice if club could 100% confirm your beliefs to put minds at ease

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I’d imagine it’s only as watertight as any normal pre-contract agreement is what folk are nervous about.

would be nice if club could 100% confirm your beliefs to put minds at ease

It's not a pre-contract. He isn't going out of contract. It's a full agreement to buy  next summer on top of the loan for this season. 

I’d say last night although we played really well we were a wee bit guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net or take to many touches when our best chances actually came from through balls or long balls up the pitch. The two goals actually came out of nothing. 
A side note I’m really impressed with RedTV long may it continue