if anyone wants to read some in depth knowledge on Viking here is an excellent piece on his blog by David Weatherston the former lower league striker here in Scotland who is over in Norway.

He picks out Zymer Bytyqi and Ylldren Ibrahimaj as dangermen and also mentions left back Adrian Pereira is good going forward linking with Bytyqi but he could also be a weak link defensively.

http://likeaweatherstone.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-tactical-look-at-viking-fk.html

From what he says of how they set up tactically I think its very unlikely we will play 3 at the back and expect we will revert back to a back 4 for this one.

1 hour ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

if anyone wants to read some in depth knowledge on Viking here is an excellent piece on his blog by David Weatherston the former lower league striker here in Scotland who is over in Norway.

He picks out Zymer Bytyqi and Ylldren Ibrahimaj as dangermen and also mentions left back Adrian Pereira is good going forward linking with Bytyqi but he could also be a weak link defensively.

http://likeaweatherstone.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-tactical-look-at-viking-fk.html

From what he says of how they set up tactically I think its very unlikely we will play 3 at the back and expect we will revert back to a back 4 for this one.

Adrian Pereira has signed for PAOK in Greece.

32 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

£9.99 for season ticket and dna.

Premier must have been absolute dicks negotiating this as I cant see the club making much money out of this now.

Plus the hassle involved for us means I'd guess we would have asked for £100k but probably been happy with a good bit less.

Premier Sports prefer sucking on the odious teets of Celtic & SEVCO.

I wouldn’t give them the steam off my shite. 

12 hours ago, Millertime said:

What???

Absolutely out your arse,  that

I think we'll make less than £50k now doing it on our own. An absolute huge result would be 5000 subscribers.

We would have been pleased with a bitty more than £50k and saved the hassle to put a production together.

15 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Stupid question.  Can you subscribe if neither ST or DNA?  walk ups as it were

Yes its PPV.

No reason why they couldnt have lowered the price for this game to say a fiver for ST holders, 8 quid for non. ST holders not getting it on their virtual season ticket so no need to pander to them demanding the price per game isnt greater than what ST holders pay. At £12.99 i doubt they'll get that great numbers.

13 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Yes its PPV.

No reason why they couldnt have lowered the price for this game to say a fiver for ST holders, 8 quid for non. ST holders not getting it on their virtual season ticket so no need to pander to them demanding the price per game isnt greater than what ST holders pay. At £12.99 i doubt they'll get that great numbers.

It would be good. i guess it'll be announced this morning

3 minutes ago, CityCentre said:

I doubt we will play so many attackers over there, I may well be wrong.

tbf, we've had 3 at the back with 2 "wingbacks" in Hayes and Kennedy. That's a back 3 that can fluidly move to a back 5. Then you've got McRorrie and Ferguson who are both quite defensive minded.  

We'll might go to a back 4, but can't see Hernandez starting. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Yes its PPV.

Fuck me £12.99 hardly going to break the bank is it?  ?

• Upvote 1

See I came from the perspective that I wasnt overly bothered about the match initially that I couldnt catch on the radio at work and then pick up highlights or whatever later.  It now has slightly more intrigue given the possible problems at Sporting.  I agree with Dayts about streams and given that intrigue I dont view £12.99 as excessive.  I understand that some might view it that way.  Certainly it cant be less than the equivalent paid by the ST and DNA suscribers.  

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I agree we'll be a bit more defensive.

Maybe but will be the same starting 11, I think. Appears they are shite defensively so let’s have a go at them. We seem to be more of a counter attacking side now anyway which should suit us on Thursday.

IF we get thru this one, then I’d expect to see McGeouch come in for Wright for the Lisbon game: