Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

McInnes said he was available but if he played he'd be out for Sunday. 

Presumably because of two factors

1) The plastic pitch

2) the shorter recovery time between playing on the Thursday night and Sunday Afternoon.

I reckon he'll be dropped / benched tomorrow with Taylor coming in for him with a view to him being available on Sunday and for the Sporting game next week.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Get your other half to pick him up. 

If it was only that easy. I’m one of the coaches so will be there anyway.

we’ll be back for the second half, maybe even catch the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Maybe I could get the audio version through the mobile and play through the modern car. It has Bluetooth and USB ports as well to go with the radio ?

39 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If it was only that easy. I’m one of the coaches so will be there anyway.

we’ll be back for the second half, maybe even catch the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Maybe I could get the audio version through the mobile and play through the modern car. It has Bluetooth and USB ports as well to go with the radio ?

You can do that.

Just log into your account, stick the mobile on the dashboard as you drive and let the loon watch on the way home and you listen to the commentary via bluetooth. 

20 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Just purchased the PPV, put in my ST discount code, but think I still got charged the full bifta. 

I think I now have an AFC, Red TV, VST and PPV login. All different. Fuck me, could they not link all accounts. 

You would think so.

I tried logging into my virtual account to buy it only to get an error. Had to email to get told I need to create a different account. 

Should and would be very easy to link everything by Dons ID and have the one generic login.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Dont be nervous , just ask for refund and they will give you as they know it's a fuck up. I reckon they are not making much and players will go as their contracts come to an end. Either that or it will be on greatly reduced terms.

The majority of the players who are coming out of contract we can afford to let go.

Two or three maximum will get extended contracts IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I'm relatively optimistic about this (famous last words).

From what ive read they are quite mediocre, but they will have the advantage of more game time and so probably fitness at this early point in our season.

Not convinced the fitness is as relevant as it normally is when we are normally playing in early July having only been back for two-three weeks