Sign in to follow this  
afc1903mad

Viking 0 - 2 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I'd normally prefer he plays tomorrow but hearing Viking play on a plastic pitch, Sunday might be better. 

Ah but if we win on Thursday and he plays on Sunday, does that mean he wouldn't play in the Sporting Lisbon game. 

Arild Stavrum on NS1 radio reckons we should win tomorrow night. Ats good enough for me and took 9/5 Dons win.

41 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Arild Stavrum on NS1 radio reckons we should win tomorrow night. Ats good enough for me and took 9/5 Dons win.

Was he offside?

2 hours ago, CityCentre said:

Hoban can't apparently play two games in a week, so it's either tomorrow or Sunday for him.

I would suggest tomorrow.

If he can't play two games in a week then surely he can't start tomorrow thats only 4 - 5 days since his last game, i.e. two games in a week! One on a plastic pitch too.

Those odds are probably realistic. Viking are the home side and are no mugs so should be favourites. Had the game been at Pittodrie, I don't think we would have been 11/8, but somewhere around evens or 5/6.  Not seen what's quoted for the draw but suspect it'll be pretty low and that is the result the bookies are expecting in 90 minutes. 

I'm hanging off just now but might have a look tomorrow afternoon at the other ties being played and if we are still somewhere around 2/1 then I'll probably go for it as part of a 4 or 5 team roll up

52 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Bet Victor have Dons 2/1. Viking 11/8.

😂

Honestly what i saw of them they are below our standard right now .  The defence was crazy bad.  They score goals ..but the lose at the same rate.  I wouldn't sit back if i was McInnes..there attack looks quite fast. But over all if we take it to them their light weight defence will crack.  But maye the game i saw was unsuasal, but they Guy with the blog also says the defence is the weak point.

10 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Does anyone in their right mind think McInnes will do anything other than go ultra-defensive here?   We'll be looking to pinch something on the break.

i do.

I think he will stick with the formation that has been successful of late.

That's crazy talk. It's 4231 all the way with at least one of Hedges/Wright benched.

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

That's crazy talk. It's 4231 all the way with at least one of Hedges/Wright benched.

Maybe.

Lets see what tomorrow brings 😀

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

If he can't play two games in a week then surely he can't start tomorrow thats only 4 - 5 days since his last game, i.e. two games in a week! One on a plastic pitch too.

McInnes said he was available but if he played he'd be out for Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

McInnes said he was available but if he played he'd be out for Sunday. 

Presumably because of two factors

1) The plastic pitch

2) the shorter recovery time between playing on the Thursday night and Sunday Afternoon.

I reckon he'll be dropped / benched tomorrow with Taylor coming in for him with a view to him being available on Sunday and for the Sporting game next week.

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

We're a different level to them, 2/1 is crazy odds, I'm betting us -1.

Part of the reason why I don't think we will be adjusting our formation tomorrow

Would love to be proved wrong but i expect we'll make it harder than it ought to be. An early goal might make them open up and try and play on the offensive which might suit us. Reckon Marley will get himself on the scoresheet.

PPV purchased, looking forward to it. 

Don't forget it's a half seven kick off. 

Their speed in attack is quite worrying (when considering how poor we were for Kent cunt goal) but I think this will be the time for Watkins to finally show an end product. 
think I’m going to do a score cast Watkins 2-3 

34 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Same here.

£9.99 with the discount. 

34 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Don't forget it's a half seven kick off

^^ same

Coverage starts at 6, can't wait to see how they'll the time 

2 hours ago, G31DON said:

Just about to purchase mine although will miss the first half taking the loon back from his training.

Is there any radio coverage for the car?

Ppv done, cannae wait 

home advantage is a bastard, omonia nicosia (Cyprus) just put out red star Belgrade who on paper are far better, 

10 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Just about to purchase mine although will miss the first half taking the loon back from his training.

I can confirm most modern day cars come with a radio, yes.  

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I can confirm most modern day cars come with a radio, yes.  

Grrooooooaaaaaannnn.

15 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Get your other half to pick him up. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Get your other half to pick him up. 

If it was only that easy. I’m one of the coaches so will be there anyway.

we’ll be back for the second half, maybe even catch the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Maybe I could get the audio version through the mobile and play through the modern car. It has Bluetooth and USB ports as well to go with the radio 😂

39 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If it was only that easy. I’m one of the coaches so will be there anyway.

we’ll be back for the second half, maybe even catch the last 10 minutes of the first half.

Maybe I could get the audio version through the mobile and play through the modern car. It has Bluetooth and USB ports as well to go with the radio 😂

You can do that.

Just log into your account, stick the mobile on the dashboard as you drive and let the loon watch on the way home and you listen to the commentary via bluetooth. 

Edited by King Street Loon

Just bought a ST so looking for a stream,..being too stingy to also pay PPV.Will probably cave in nearer the time if no joy.

Lookin forrit tilt though, unusually. COYR

Just purchased the PPV, put in my ST discount code, but think I still got charged the full bifta. 

I think I now have an AFC, Red TV, VST and PPV login. All different. Fuck me, could they not link all accounts.