44 minutes ago, keigy1983 said:

Ah right, I can mirror to my TV easy enough, not the greatest for 12.99 really, but money to the club I suppose. 

Not meaning to sound cynical, just curious. 
I wonder just how much of the £12.99 goes to the club or is profit.

be nice if the club announced this to the support, is if it’s a decent % then it would maybe encourage more folk to do it (for sake of club at least) rather than shit streams. 
if the % is pitiful then this would probably have the opposite effect though I guess.

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Web browser on my TV is awful. Easier using the laptop.  No chrome etc available on the app store.  2 years old. 

As previously.

HDMI cable laptop to TV.

Easiest way by far.*

As you say, TV internet browsers can be a total fuckabout and in the main, pish.

*For those without firestick, which is my (and optimum) method of viewing.

Wtf is it with bookies now & prices?

watkins & Dons 3-2 score cast is 1117/4

why not just make it simple like it was & price it @ around 280/1 ffs?

prices in general are complete shite compared to what it used to be, computer generated shite to pretty much take all fun out of it. Used to get far better prices in general when there was a more human element to price generating.

Aberdeen 500/1 to win Europa cup for instance. They’re shit scared to allow more realistic (possibly even tempting) prices for fear of small long shot bets.

Grrrr 

27 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Aberdeen 500/1 to win Europa cup for instance. They’re shit scared to allow more realistic (possibly even tempting) prices for fear of small long shot bets. 

Is there not an advert at the moment where you get to set the odds and punters can take?

I'd give you 2000/1 that Aberdeen won;t win the Europa Cup (League). ?

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

I'm confused with this, sure the money just doesn't go to the provider and they'll already have paid Aberdeen a lump sum for the rights? If it was all owned by the club I'd have thought it would have been part of the season ticket?

It was a bonus getting last round as a freebie seeing as you don’t get cup games on a ST. An away game and PPV seems reasonable as club have flights and accommodation to pay.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It was a bonus getting last round as a freebie seeing as you don’t get cup games on a ST. An away game and PPV seems reasonable as club have flights and accommodation to pay.

Yeah I agree, just thought they were bundled with the ticket as we're not getting proper value this season. When I heard it was PPV thought it meant the money would go to a tv company, ovs not. Will buy.

• Upvote 1