Espionage still going strong

giuliano

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is credibility that money can't buy. There's the value of experience and makes perfect sense on both levels.

Boof, stick your bread bin up your arse or file it with the other too cryptic shit that appears on here from time to time. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leo da V said that. True dat. Look it up. 

Pretty much everything cryptic here is from "The Office" Rocket.

The bread bin one being an all time classic.

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I know it's popular. Which puts me off. As I learned in Melbourne from a great man (Roger Anthony), the 95% principle is a robust one.

"Find out what 95% of the people think, say and do, then you think, say and do the complete opposite".

Appears to be too heavily reliant on pathos for my taste but will try again. 

Nah you’re wrong here RS get it watched. Sardonic humour about how office life actually is.

20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's the second time you've taught me Hands. Your kindness is appreciated. I can't recall what the first one was just now - it will no doubt come back to me - but I remember we agreed that you were my mentor immediately thereafter.

Where did you learn your stuff? Who mentored the young sooper and in what environment did you learn this great wisdom i.e. at work, uni, in a Belgian brothel house etc.?

It's just stuff I pick up from Facebook. 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:26 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

That statement means " Find out what 95% of the people think, say and do, then you think, say and do the complete opposite"

It's terrible advice .

Advice should have doubt attached (it never does) the question has to be asked, laboured with vigour beyond any hope of being right on "this one".

So let them laugh for a bit when a crumb of mistake born out of curiosity falls upon the ground next to them. They'll get a small story they weren't involved in to tell over and over.

Pat pat enjoy your tiny little grain. Don't eat it all at once you're only little you'll need to save that to keep you going.

Some do it one way others another.