Aberdeen 0 - 3 Motherwell

Hopefully Kennedy is fit and can start at right wing back. 

McCrorie back into midfield alongside Ferguson.

Don't drop Watkins or Hoban.

I wouldn't change the team just use all 5 subs earlier in the second half to keep the team fresh. 

Motherwell are still a very decent side and I think it will be closer then some are suggesting.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

Hopefully Kennedy is fit and can start at right wing back. 

McCrorie back into midfield alongside Ferguson.

Don't drop Watkins or Hoban.

I wouldn't change the team just use all 5 subs earlier in the second half to keep the team fresh. 

Motherwell are still a very decent side and I think it will be closer then some are suggesting.

I think we will beat them by 2 or 3 goals to nil. They will be tired with extra time and we are a far superior team to what we were the last few years.

12 hours ago, Chewie37 said:

Should be putting this lot in their place after they got a placing above us thanks to the lockdown kicking in before our last match! Or something..........

Also "We go again" has got to be a Pet Hate for new fitba phrases? Doesnt Gerrard come away with that?

No, the Scouse tramp said “let’s go” in his first press conference & the hun laptop wankers lapped it up. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll need to be switched on for sure.  Regardless of their form they've caused us serious problems in the past with their style. 

We should have too much for them though. 

I too think that it could be a tough game.

im reading their cm Alan Campbell is struggling with a knock and they’ll miss him if he’s out for Sunday.

They’ll probably come and sit in, trying to frustrate us and hit on the counter.

Alan Campbell’s a player. The Fergie comparison tho...Campbell looks more comfortable on the ball just now, im sure he’ll have a quiet spell soon the same as Fergie. Lewis had some outstanding games last season for us, our best player by a mile imo. They both play with no fear. Something the local lads in our squad should be trying to emulate.

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Alan Campbell’s a player. The Fergie comparison tho...Campbell looks more comfortable on the ball just now, im sure he’ll have a quiet spell soon the same as Fergie. Lewis had some outstanding games last season for us, our best player by a mile imo. They both play with no fear. Something the local lads in our squad should be trying to emulate.

The Lanarkshire teams seem to produce a lot of players. 

7 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Think it's one of those where folk take a player for granted after a while. Ferguson is brilliant. 

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

Think it's one of those where folk take a player for granted after a while. Ferguson is brilliant. 

I agree. 

They are both excellent young players with different strengths. 

We're producing a lot of good midfielders in Scotland these days.  And left backs strangely. 

Just need to work on goalies, right backs, centre backs, wingers and strikers now!