Aberdeen 0 - 3 Motherwell

6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Before starting the McInnes oot debate, re McKenna at the very least we should have said “Yip, deal to be done, phone us on Friday morning.”  No?

That's a fair point tbh. There's big prize money to made in the group stages of the EL and the current situation means that we would never have a better chance of getting through against Sporting into the final qualifying round. Looks the team today all have their minds on Lisbon. 

Just now, Sonoftherock said:

Ash Taylor’s first 30 minutes of this match will enter AFC folklore.

i can’t remember seeing anything like it. 

Dont think we’ll see him come out after the break!

He gave stupid foul that brought free kick that lead to shambles of defensive mess that lead to penalty which put whole team on back foot & into panic.

Guy is utter shite

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Question.  Why split up McCrorie and Ferguson (what everyone has said has made the difference) when we’ve two right backs on the bench?

Taylor I can begrudgingly understand.

Aye, I agree with that. I assume he wanted to keep his formation intact but losing two centre backs along with McCrorie coming out of midfield has doubly fucked it. 

Playing Taylor I can understand although he's had the nightmare to end all nightmares. 

But starting Ojo ahead of McGeouch??? Fucking baffling. It's not like McGeouch is needing a rest through overuse. And he's certainly been in the better form of the two since the season started, albeit neither have had a huge amount of game time.