Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its irrelevant what you think of him, he is absolutely bullied beyond belief

Its vile

Way he speaks, his skin, his hair

Imagine obama got treated like that, there would be an uproar 

He clearly isn't "unintelligent ", he rose to become the president of the United States 

O'bama was accused of not even being from the USA and had to produce a birth certificate to prove it. He got plenty stick, should have gotten more, got plenty though. 

Every president becomes the subject of satire and parody. You're either at it or less bright than even I thought. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

He clearly isn't "unintelligent ", he rose to become the president of the United States 

How do you measure his  intelligence? Could this be confused with success I.e. he successfully became president of the United States, but it is debatable if that is a mark of intelligence or merely a puppet that is manipulated by the team behind him.

If you then consider success, how is he successful. I read somewhere (although concede it may not be fully true) that his wealth was inherited and that he would have made more money investing his wealth in a bank than he has through his business adventures. If that’s true, that does not seem to be successful.

what he clearly is, is egotistical. Somebody who is unashamed to force on with their plans and ideas regardless of success or not. It is a quality that many successful people have in order to never give up.

Trump for me is akin to Joey Essex. Clearly lacks intelligence, but does not let that hold him back from being successful. Hopefully you will agree that he has achieved success far beyond his intelligence.

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ah gotcha 

So anything that's done well, is a result of the last person aye?

:spanner:

No, but when the previous president had an employment policy he implements before leaving office, and then the next president claims credit for it a few months in to office, it's clearly a result of the previous office. 

For what it's worth I think O'bama is marginally less detestable than Trump and I have no time for the celebrity culture surrounding him either 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:58 AM, Dons79 said:

Your right it was, an absolute abomination of a debate, personal slates on family members, plain lies, talking over each other, hardly any actual decent policies, it still amazes me how trump got voted in the first time

The alternative was Killary Clinton

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Record high levels of domestic terrorism with relation to far right white supremacist groups. He's looking to repeal the Affordable Care Act as well, during a time of financial crisis amid the pandemic. Oh, and he probably raped heaps of teenagers on Epstein's island. He literally got impeached as well. 

I know you're trolling, but someone on here would probably read what you just said and think "mmm yes good point." 

Trump wasn't on the flight logs to Epstein Island.  Your getting him mixed up with Billy clinton

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

That's another of his mad theories, that she is part of a cabal who under the guise of "pizzagate" abduct and kill children (and possibly eat them but I can't be sure as I tend to switch off after my filter fuse gets busted).

Bit far fetched if you ask me but she's certainly got plenty to hide.  Why else would she delete 1000's of emails?  Nobody has that many friends and associates "commit suicide" either.

America would very likely have been at war the past 4 years if she'd won.

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

Trump wasn't on the flight logs to Epstein Island.  Your getting him mixed up with Billy clinton

Nah. Maybe not. He was just in many, many photos with Maxwell and Epstein, and considered them dear friends. He's also had a lot of rape allegations in his time, with a few out of court settlements. Also on record admitting he casually sexually assaults women. 

Maybe he only raped the trafficked children at the house in NY. 

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The maddest though, of his theories I've not heard before - he's a flat earther which I had come across before - is that Bill Hicks and Alex Ross are one and the same. 

Bill Hicks. Thats a guy who went before his time. Proper shame 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nah. Maybe not. He was just in many, many photos with Maxwell and Epstein, and considered them dear friends. He's also had a lot of rape allegations in his time, with a few out of court settlements. Also on record admitting he casually sexually assaults women. 

Maybe he only raped the trafficked children at the house in NY. 

He banned Epstein from his Mar o Lago resorts for hassling an employees daughter and willingly testified against him back in 2005 I think when all other witnesses had to be subpoenaed to do so.

Try again

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Ah gotcha 

So anything that's done well, is a result of the last person aye?

:spanner:

You're beyond reasoning with at times MT.

You're either a cunning genius who loves toying with us all for your amusement or actually just a very confused individual with poor perception and a mega contrary streak.

It's a riddle I'll certainly not be solving any time soon so more power to your elbow/keyboard either way I guess.

Just now, NEM said:

He banned Epstein from his Mar o Lago resorts for hassling an employees daughter and willingly testified against him back in 2005 I think when all other witnesses had to be subpoenaed to do so.

Try again

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Try again

I'm sure that was purely due to his disgust at Epsteins actions and nothing to do with his brand image. 

He's a creeper himself. 

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Try again

Trump was friends with them all through the 90's. 

Sure he has no idea. 

44 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Weirdly he's the most intelligent man I've ever met, if intelligence was defined only by intellectual thought processing and articulacy in expression using the widest range of vocabulary, with "emotional intelligence" being swept under the carpet. I blame his sustained "recreational" drug intake over too long a period. 

Sounds very intelligent :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm sure that was purely due to his disgust at Epsteins actions and nothing to do with his brand image. 

He's a creeper himself. 

Grasping at straws after being caught talking shite - not like you

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What's all the fuss about randy Andy? She was 17. That's legal. Ghoulish Ghislaine felt sorry for her prince mate, set him up on a blind date, they got on great, with much in common, dancing and sweating together in Tramp, back to the house where they made beautiful love together. She obviously took the huff that Andrew didn't want to make her his princess and blabbed to the papers but it was obviously the right decision from him. I fucked her myself when she was 19 and her fanny is stinking. 

Don't think she was legal in the location he pumped her

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Grasping at straws after being caught talking shite - not like you

I didn't know if he was on the plane out there or not, but I know he was an associate. Which is accurate. 

I can't find a thing about Trump testifying against him. 

Are you a Trump supporter? 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I didn't know if he was on the plane out there or not, but I know he was an associate. Which is accurate. 

I can't find a thing about Trump testifying against him. 

Are you a Trump supporter? 

I just found about a dozen links with a 2 second google search.

That's irrelevant to the fact you were posting shite

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

I just found about a dozen links with a 2 second google search.

That's irrelevant to the fact you were posting shite

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/epstein-victim-trump-maralago-lawsuit-a9674421.html%3famp

Make of that what you will. Trump knew. 

The only shit I spoke was suggesting he went to the island, everything else was accurate. 

Very strange for you to focus on the details when it's fairly plain to see the mans a nonce

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Morality a bad concept as it's a man-made construct, a collection of human judgements. She got fucked in London (by Andy, in Andorra by me where I took a risk by not finding out the age of consent there, just assuming 19 was ok and not even asking for her birth certificate first, THAT was how much I was beaver-hunting) so 17 is totally ok. 

I disagree with morality being a man made construct, rather it's a natural pang we all feel when we know we've done something wrong. 

Now, legality is totally a man made construct and some of it is designed to try excuse the moral failings of some. Sexual consent laws are designed for this reason. 

If you're even 21+ you shouldn't be going anywhere near a 16 year old lassie. Creep behaviour. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your pang will be different to another man's pang so who's to say yours is right and his is wrong?

The law is man-made, obviously, and there are correlations with "morality" but where the law interprets and enforces the morality of the majority, they are both human constructs so no possible disagreement possible. Even your 21+ and 16 makes no sense, arbitrary age restrictions ignoring human dynamics. Pretty sure Debbie McGhee and Jerry Hall fell in love with their men for the wonderful men that they are despite their age differences and despite what Mrs Merton thinks. 

Grim. 

Clearly a nonce.