Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Testimony could confirm or kill it. The deposition might read - I've been a midwife for 32 years. I delivered the first child and I can confirm it came out of Michelle's cock. Barack was standing there like a limp-wristed poof, giggling nervously and really annoying. Fucking weirdos that couple. 

Or a simple DNA test on the children which may already have been  done when Obama was in the early stages of his presidency. Whenever the POTUS (and presumably his family) went anywhere, certainly on foreign trips, it's well documented that Air Force One, which has an inbuilt operating theatre, carries supplies of blood and blood products (clotting factor etc) in case of emergency. A normal group/X-Match test of course is not a DNA test but it isn't too much of a stretch to imagine that since DNA testing became available in the 80s that ever since it hasn't been done routinely alongside such tests as it's relatively cheap (I don't mean for the general public, just high profile figures of authority in case anyone thinks I'm claiming that it's done routinely).

20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

In India and America, you can marry your 13 year old cousin. In Sharia law, you can stone your woman to death for adultery, and probably lesser "crimes" too, like making lumpy custard. If you steal a bag of maltesers, you get your hand cut off in Syria and yet you only get a 3 month prison sentence in Saskatchewan. The Jews can inflict pain on newly born males and in Africa you can cut out the clit. Morality doesn't even make sense. 

It does, because all of those things are wrong and largely driven by religion. 

Morality with regards to smaller issues is subjective, e.g. stealing a newspaper from a shop, but all the things you've listed there are wrong, indisputably. 

Just because they perform female circumcision in some countries, doesn't mean you should nonce 16 year olds. 

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're clearly not which is why you are trying to fling mud at him

It happens all the time and thankfully it just slides right off

Swing and a miss 

A 30+ year old man with a child trolling an Internet forum during working hours. 

Ace. 

29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If the cross-border examples don't kill the argument, you Brits can't even agree on your own morality. Homosexuality was illegal when some of us were born. You don't get a job in TV these days if you're not gay.

The Storyville on BBC was frightening, how the Chechens persecute poofs. It's gone from illegal in the UK to now being able to marry and have kids. I have no idea of the logistics, whether the child comes out one of their arses or whether there's a kid store for faggots and dykes but where is the moral compass here? I had no problem with Elton taking David up the aisle but I don't agree that they should be able to adopt kids. I'm sure they won't be planning to kill their son like the lesbians did but not only has morality gone full circle, it's still capable of much division, right here on our own doorsteps. Ergo, it's a human construct. 

Ah, a pile of bigoted drivel. 

Another one on the list of idiots on here. 

Morality isn't subjective or made up when you consider the negative impact certain things have on certain people. Why shouldn't gay people be allowed to adopt? As long as they make good parents, why does it matter? 

I don't agree that morality is a human construct, I believe it's something innate within us all that makes us human, granted, some people are more moral than others. That depends on the individual, though. 

31 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Because the kid is immediately going to get bullied at school.

Kids get bullied at school for all sorts and fuck all anyway. Kids now aren't so fussed about people being gay, it's not like even when I was at school, the more 'taboo' you make it the further prejudices go. 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Obama. One of my mates has an "active imagination" or reads too many theories online without the aid of a robust filter. He reckons Obama is gay and Michelle was a man. He's convinced there is photographic proof out there. It's one of many "beliefs" he has I just can't get my head around, his doppelgängers for Theresa May and Prince Charles being the maddest. Any of you heard this nonsense about Mrs Obama? 

Sounds a lot like a guy i used to work with. Did your pal (massive dandy) get made redundant from a well known oil company recently? 

This guy at work told me michelle obama used to be a man and played in the nba. Haha. They adopted their kids. Joan Rivers also claimed to have somehow always known obama was gay. That, along with a picture of what could be perceived as michelle Obama with a massive wang in her trousers, was his evidence. 

Same guy believed in all kinds of conspiracy theories and was big into peado conspiracies. Half an hour of this on a daily basis was plenty for me. The obama stuff was hilarious tho. 

17 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Do you get a "pang" when you see males fucking on TV? Do you "pang" and think what a waste when a good-looking lesbian is doing her dyke thing? As long as they make good parents? That's your human judgements again. How the fuck could you tell? And what is "good" parenting? Fuck the parents, what about the kids? Nature decided they couldn't have kids but they selfishly decided to satiate themselves and to hell with the impacts on the kids. X & Y. Yin and Yang. Kids need a balance, which is not necessarily going to be better achieved by being brought up by people who were illegal in the UK 50 years ago and who half the world considers as "immoral" or "unnatural" or just plain sick today.

But sexuality just one small aspect of "morality". EVERY subject you want to discuss in the field has limits and restrictions and do's and don'ts that are results of what humans say is "acceptable" and "unacceptable" and depending where we are in the world, or even in the UK over time, the "rules" are completely the opposite.

No, I get a moral pang when I see people being persecuted or denied the same freedoms you or I have on the basis of who they like to sleep with or who they chose to love. Often, gay couples adopt, so is not better a child goes to a loving home than a home that didn't want them? Or is it better if they were to grow up in a toxic and abusive environment so long as their parents weren't gay? 

These parts of the world isn't as developed as we are socially speaking, granted, that's largely down to British influence over hundreds of years. As I said before, large parts of those belief systems of homophobia and the oppression of women comes from religious doctrine, I don't believe that every person in these countries are happy for gay people to be stoned etc. Rather, they are scared to speak out against the horrific abuse of human rights for fear of their own lives. 

22 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

You're beyond reasoning with at times MT.

You're either a cunning genius who loves toying with us all for your amusement or actually just a very confused individual with poor perception and a mega contrary streak.

It's a riddle I'll certainly not be solving any time soon so more power to your elbow/keyboard either way I guess.

I think Churchill stated it perfectly "he's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery,  inside an enigma cocooned in a cunt"