Aberdeen 2 - 1 St Mirren

It'll most probably be the same XI and why wouldn't it be but the one change I'd consider would be starting Edmondson. Could be in place of McGinn with Watkins playing his first game a bit deeper?

It feels like Edmondson hasn't really had a shot yet and it would be good to see more of him before Cosgrove and Main are back.

Edit

25 mins v Huns with half of it being a non event

45 mins v Well with all of it being a non event

9 mins v Sporting

6 mins v County

1 minute ago, CityCentre said:

Will we see Hernandez start?

I don't think there is a need unfortunately. Hedges did a great job in the right wing back role and can continue for one match.

McInnes hinted yesterday that this formation might not be forever but its suiting some of the players at the moment particularly Hayes, Hoban and Considine.

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I don't think there is a need unfortunately. Hedges did a great job in the right wing back role and can continue for one match.

McInnes hinted yesterday that this formation might not be forever but its suiting some of the players at the moment particularly Hayes, Hoban and Considine.

McInnes needs to shut it because most games this season we have looked good and a joy to watch. 

45 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Score early and we might get a few (if we had scored one of the 3/4 great chances in the first 10mins yesterday we'd have scored 6 or 7).

Same team, same result imo.

Agree.  Wouldnt be averse to swopping in Anderson and Mclemman for the last 20 minutes just to keep the intensity up and absolutely run them ragged.  Kind of games we should be putting to bed.

Goodwin will have them ready for an aerial duel and will try to suck us into similar tactics, the kind of game he loved. 

• Upvote 1

They said on Sportscene last night that St Mirren had lost 5 in a row in the league. Not liking that statistic as it has to end at some point and every game that passes makes it more likely. It could be 4-0 if we get our shit together. But fail to score in the first half an hour and we might start to get nervous. I don't think we would lose under any circumstances other than having a man sent off but 0-0 or 1-1 I wouldn't totally be surprised at.

Only change for me would be McGinn out replaced by McGeouch, but wouldn't be totally surprised to see Wright benched, Edmondson staring up front with Watkins moved into the role Wright has been doing.

Just now, Ten Caat said:

They said on Sportscene last night that St Mirren had lost 5 in a row in the league. Not liking that statistic as it has to end at some point and every game that passes makes it more likely. It could be 4-0 if we get our shit together. But fail to score in the first half an hour and we might start to get nervous. I don't think we would lose under any circumstances other than having a man sent off but 0-0 or 1-1 I wouldn't totally be surprised at.

Only change for me would be McGinn out replaced by McGeouch, but wouldn't be totally surprised to see Wright benched, Edmondson staring up front with Watkins moved into the role Wright has been doing.

What formation are you playing if you bring in McGeouch for McGinn?