Aberdeen 2 - 1 St Mirren

31 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I still think we’ll nick this but holy shit this is dire. Not even sure why I believe we can turn it based on showing but to not do so is embarrassing.

Seriously no excuses for this shit show. Fkn pathetic performance 

The 3 points will blinker a few on this but that was utter utter shite

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4
2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Hardly snatch and grab.

we dominated the game, St Mirren defended well. Wonder goal from what I thought was a foul throw in.

to come back and keep going to score two goals, get the 3 points, as late as it was.

Great game to win

How fkn sad is it that you have to try & cling onto a desperate excuse of possible foul throw for a goal like that? Really?

• Downvote 5
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

How fkn sad is it that you have to try & cling onto a desperate excuse of possible foul throw for a goal like that? Really?

Read it again min. I said it was a wonder goal. Bit of poor defending though as well.

I just thought the boys foot was on the pitch for the throw in.’The great thing was that we came back from that wonder strike to win the game

8 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Read it again min. I said it was a wonder goal. Bit of poor defending though as well.

I just thought the boys foot was on the pitch for the throw in.’The great thing was that we came back from that wonder strike to win the game

A needless throw in caused by Considine having the speed of an oil tanker & getting caught in possession. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Not at all pretty but it's a results business. One thing we have done well on a number of occasions under McInnes is to turn what is set to be a really bad result against a team we should be beating into a jammy win late on.

I do think if Cosgrove was fit we'd have won that 3 or 4-1 as there were a few good crosses from Hayes that Cosgrove would have got on the end of.