Coronavirus (Football Thread)

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

Oh for sure there are fishy numbers in many countries. My issue is with the death toll tripling in the next 3 months. That won't be happening.

Once it infects as many people as possible it could easily triple as there could be virol overload killing even the fittest of folk!, like anything else you start off with a functioning society and as time passes and wipes out the very people tasked to get us out this mess your doctors,nurses,virologists,Etc as these folk start dying Because they are about it the most it gets harder and harder to keep the masses alive Until finely there are nobody left to help the sick and society collapses.like it did in 1918

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Hi Dons 79 -  Changing the subject completely,which part of Ayrshire are you from? Mind a couple of guys who used to come up from Dalry to pittodrie from that era('79)

Hi bud!

i am from Ardrossan so 4 miles away from dalry! been  coming to Pittodrie since the early eighties as in 84-85ish, stayed in Aberdeen for a year cheffing before a moved to gairloch in the late 90s and have spent a fair bit of time up north before hitting Europe due to my trade!, unfortunately do not know any other dons fans down here as there like hens teeth, in normal circumstances I go to half of the home games and most away games barring Ross county.

a take it your from Elgin?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I have no negatives of your ma. Feel free to send tho, she sounds a right minx. 

Lol naw ma maws deed!,and has been since I was born,but if that floats your boat wanting 40 year old pics of a corpse then you batter in ya disgusting piece of shit. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Harsh and unfair. He couldn't have known this. 

And!!!! that’s what happens when you talk pish to cunts you don’t know, be more mature!, and for the record if he took time to actually read my previous posts I have alluded to the fact that I was an orphan before instead of jumping on the tiresome iam from Aberdeen and hate all weegies pish!, again show maturity, saying that,  the amount of times I have said iam from Ayrshire and not glasgow is now in the hundreds so clearly has an attention disorder, so aye stick up for that prick aw you want but the little faggot is a troll with absolute nothing nice to say to any cunt from down here, FACT

• Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Wasn't sticking up for him. Don't know your beef history. Just saying it was harsh given that he couldn't be expected to know that. I don't think I was wrong on either of the two points I made. 

To be fair a couldn’t give two single fucks about your 2 points you made, but as long as you think your right bud that’s aw that matters!(On 2 points)seems important 

who made you judge and jury?

so I should then have said fuck all?

let the wee prick  denegrate the memory of my mother because he didn’t know?

To be fair am bye talking about it as it’s a football forum, not a mental health meeting, and wouldn’t have mentioned it if a didn’t really dislike that prick.fuck him iam a clueless weegie sure

ps I would have normally have said nothing and laughed it off if it were any other poster but cannot stand that prick

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Mate, calm the fuck down. You could be right on everything. That doesn't mean I wasn't right too. As I said, I don't know your history. If he's been a complete cunt to you, respect, that was an emphatic way to shut the fucker up. By any measurement though, it was harsh for the reason I gave. Harsh doesn't make it bad. Prone to using a jackhammer to break a peanut masel. 

Am calm bud in a Ronnie Pickering sort of way, only joking, yes he has always responded negatively to any posts I have made and in general to all south of Stonehaven dons fans!, and spot on about the jackhammer but generally is my manner, apologies for being curt with yourself!

On 9/29/2020 at 7:44 PM, Dons79 said:

A Ken crikey tell that to Half the planets population that got wiped out by the Spanish flu because they didn’t(couldn’t) get a handle on it,500 million died of that but a heard aw they wanted to do was kick a baw about and go for a pint, shame they couldn’t 

a see a few can’t handle the truth so they downvote me!, aawwww score ?

It was about 500m cases,  not deaths. Deaths were  estimated at about 50m  ( about 3 - 4% of the global population). Just saying. 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:03 PM, Millertime said:

With whatever respect is due here,  I dont interact with you much on here because you come across as an utter, utter thicko 

You are the stereotype of glaswegian aberdeen fans that aberdonians talk about 

For once MM I agree ?

14 hours ago, Dons79 said:

And!!!! that’s what happens when you talk pish to cunts you don’t know, be more mature!, and for the record if he took time to actually read my previous posts I have alluded to the fact that I was an orphan before instead of jumping on the tiresome iam from Aberdeen and hate all weegies pish!, again show maturity, saying that,  the amount of times I have said iam from Ayrshire and not glasgow is now in the hundreds so clearly has an attention disorder, so aye stick up for that prick aw you want but the little faggot is a troll with absolute nothing nice to say to any cunt from down here, FACT

To be fair a couldn’t give two single fucks about your 2 points you made, but as long as you think your right bud that’s aw that matters!(On 2 points)seems important 

who made you judge and jury?

so I should then have said fuck all?

let the wee prick  denegrate the memory of my mother because he didn’t know?

To be fair am bye talking about it as it’s a football forum, not a mental health meeting, and wouldn’t have mentioned it if a didn’t really dislike that prick.fuck him iam a clueless weegie sure

ps I would have normally have said nothing and laughed it off if it were any other poster but cannot stand that prick

Am calm bud in a Ronnie Pickering sort of way, only joking, yes he has always responded negatively to any posts I have made and in general to all south of Stonehaven dons fans!.

Yaaaaas! :) Its an internet forum Doll, chill the fuck oot.

Xxx.

9 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

How the fuck was I to know his Ma was deid? ?

I give no fucks what folk think or say on an interney forum about me, nae my fault he's so precious, weegie cunt. ;)

The old your ma jokes are primary 3 or 4 level banter at best. You deserve a beat down for that alone. 

@Betty Swallicks yir obsession with weegies just comes across as a massive inferiority complex. I hate huns/tims regardless of where they come from. In fact i hate them more if they arent weegies. Weegie dons fans, for all there is of them, good luck to them, welcome to the fold, the more the merrier. I dont get Aberdonians being so precious as to decide who should/shouldnt be a dons fan. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1