Dundee United 0 - 0 Aberdeem

Cosgrove will start on the bench if he's fit. Watkins is finding form and scoring goals. 

Lewis

Hoban Considine/Taylor Leigh

Kennedy                                                         Hayes 

Mcrrorie       Wright          Ferguson

Hedges

Watkins

Maybe not that formation, but those 11. 

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Far better option than Taylor

Taylor is a better option for middle of the back three in any match we are holding a high line.

If it's Consi he can be exposed easily by a diagonal long ball to the position of whichever centre back has stepped out.

I've always thought Hoban would be the defender in the middle but he's doing such a sterling job on the right side 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Taylor is a better option for middle of the back three in any match we are holding a high line.

If it's Consi he can be exposed easily by a diagonal long ball to the position of whichever centre back has stepped out.

I've always thought Hoban would be the defender in the middle but he's doing such a sterling job on the right side 

You want the ones that play on the right & left of a back 3 to be comfortable if they’re taken out wider to the full back position.

Both Hoban & Considine are used to that.

Taylor definitely isn’t.

In an ideal world you want the middle one of the three to be comfortable coming into midfield (someone like McCrorie or Hoban)

Again, Taylor can’t do that 

58 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Clep was a decent, auld mannie style bar. Like the Grill.

The carnage een was further along Clepington Road. Far the gypes went.
Ambassador maybe?

Upstairs in the Centenary was it not? Used to just buy cases of beers for under the table and it was a free for all until 5 mins before kick off. 

On 10/7/2020 at 4:52 PM, Fridge said:

Yeah Centenary, ironic thing is I almost got nicked for doing absolutely  fuck all. Was sitting downstairs and the copper had a go at me when there were folk going nuts upstairs after pummelling cans. His boss told him to wise up.

In the nicest possible way, Fridge, you sound like a fucking jinx at times!