Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic

Just now, AllyDon said:

We deserved a point from the game today. Gave Celtic way to much respect in my opinion and a lot of long aimless balls from the back at times. 

That is not a great Celtic team and they are there for the taking in the cup game if McInnes and the team just believe. 

They are all over the shop. If we can cut out the mistakes we’ll beat them.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

McLennan so bad so far

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Playing with 10 men

‘McLennan obviously tweaked his groin but remained playing the rest of the game conservatively as opposed to having to make another forced change.

we missed a chance to delay putting Wright on whilst Edmundson was assessed as it took away one of our 3 substitution opportunities (Wright and Cosgrove could have went on together)

McLennon did well enough in the game

Just now, Mr John said:

If we'd won, I had a text prepped to go to mates who support Celtic saying "congrats on your latest treble".

So, who do we swap Taylor for next week? He can't cope with midgets running, in fact, scratch that, moving, with the ball at his feet.

Considine into the middle, Leigh to the left. 2 benefits....Considine doesn't get exposed to Christie and Frimpong like he was today. And Taylor doesn't get exposed to the pitch

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Wasn't impressed with Cosgrove today if I'm honest, our 2nd goal was his miss luckily fell to Hedges, fell over too easy to give them ball back just before they made it 2-2 (Could have been foul but felt he was just looking for one) and at end there to make it 3-3 rattles it off bar, thankfully got pen!  Still maybe lacking match sharpness but on another day those things could cost us.  

Great end to the game and fully deserved point

Taylor should not be near this football team

They are there for taking next week - think this most confident i've ever been going to face Celtic at Hampden! 

• Site Sponsor
6 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

My Mrs thinks ive gone mental, she just understand how much i despise the old firm. Best go check my blood pressure!!

My wife said “Thank Christ that’s finished” when the final whistle blew. 

She canna wait until she’s dropping me off at Pittodrie again.

Not as much as me, dear...

• Upvote 1

Lots of people slating Taylor but I thought he had a decent enough game.

Hoban gave away the pen, but had it had been Taylor, there would be pages and pages of posts about it.

The first goal came from Watkins leaving McGregor and not passing him on to freely walk into the box

The second, Taylor gave Griffiths too much room

The third was poor by Hoban, Elyanoussi was never getting it, so he made the most to get the pen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That's the shittest Celtic side I can remember. Maybe the early 90s but I canna fully mind. 

Duffy is a complete cart horse.  He's apparently on 45k a week ffs. ?

I'm annoyed we didn't win though. Such a poor side. 

We have to beat them next week. 

Bang on. Nothing to fear from a Lennon led Septic. I just wish we would believe in ourselves more and skelp the cunts. Next week would be nice.