Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic

• Site Sponsor
4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Fuck aye, I'd forgotten about that. 

I hope Brown starts next week. He's done. Wright skipped by him a few times nae bother 

Especially on a big pitch at hampdump.

Broonie will revert to fouling (more than usual). 

Plenty space for Wright and speedy players to run at shite like Duffy

2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Especially on a big pitch at hampdump.

Broonie will revert to fouling (more than usual). 

Plenty space for Wright and speedy players to run at shite like Duffy

Pace is key against that mob.

Wright & Hedges just off Watkins would be my pick, although McInnes said Watkins came off due to a hamstring strain so maybe he’s out.

Edmondson - does anyone else think it completely unnecessary of Duffy to shove him into the boards like that? 
Big useless Irish cunt... run at him, he’s shite. 

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yeah.. I wondered that. 

Defensively, Celtic are shite. They looked shite at all 3 of our goals. 

Duffy is just a fucking bruiser. 

We have to win next weekend. 

This is why I think McKenna will probably do quite well down south. Duffy played a lot of games in the EPL and was reasonably well regarded.

11 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Fuck me min.

It's Cosgrove's first game in how long.

At least give the big cunt a few more games to get up to speed before you write him off.

Exactly. Instrumental in one goal & hits the bar.

they feared him with Wright & Hedges round about him.

pretty decent presence in the second half, how he can be slated there is baffling

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Hedges needs tied down for sure. Wright is just too inconsistent to warrant an extension right now. Started the season on fire, but was anonymous/borderline god awful mid September until last week. Was undeniably excellent when he came on today though. I think I prefer him as an impact sub as opposed to a week in week out starter.

Celtic will be after Hedges, or at least their press buddies will imply they are for sure.

Not sure how I feel about that. 

On one hand I'm disappointed we didn't win after leading twice.  They are a poor shadow of former Celtic teams. 

But in the other hand I'm pleased we got something out of it ending the nonsense run against them. And scoring 3 goals should hopefully give us confidence to beat them in the semi next week. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Not sure how I feel about that. 

On one hand I'm disappointed we didn't win after leading twice.  They are a poor shadow of former Celtic teams. 

But in the other hand I'm pleased we got something out of it ending the nonsense run against them. And scoring 3 goals should hopefully give us confidence to beat them in the semi next week. 

Hopefully so. 
Going at them with pace is our best hope. 

Their COVID boys will be back unfortunately so El Hamed, Bitton & Edouard will be available. 

5 subs rule is nonsense, we should never have agreed to it. Celtic and Rangers with the highest scoring subs in the league, really not a surprise. Just gives them an advantage. 

Disappointed not to get the win but to still take a point after being down a goal after 90 minutes is the next best thing.

I was shouting like fuck that McGregor never got sent off after his foul on the corner of the box as he'd had a few fouls that all mounted up. However, I'm glad that  he stayed on to give away that penalty!

Hedges MotM for me. 

Would have been a travesty had we lost that game, so thank fuck for the last minute pen.

Also had a couple of decent opportunities to go 3-1 up on the breakaway, pity we couldn't have been more clinical in those situations.

Hopefully that gives the team, and the management, the confidence and knowledge that they can match them without fear, and book us a Cup Final spot next week.

30 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I have no idea (apart from him being a Tim) how McGregor seen out the whole game today. At least 5 fouls after he got booked I can recall. Just bizarre. 

Very reminiscent of Scott Brown's performance when we lost 2-1 at home to that filth back in 2014. He eventually got sent off with 10 minutes to go and came out of the tunnel like he had won a £1 off a lottery scratchcard when that useless article that now plays for Liverpool scored the winner in the last minute. 

McGregor should have been sent off with 20 minutes to go with his clip on Scotty Wright, if I recall correctly. 

17 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Fucking hell. Lennon on Collum

"I thought the referee had a very poor game today, decision making, being influenced by his assistants and some of his decisions were baffling."

But actually you are right Neil. The decision not to give a free kick against Duffy ahead of your second goal WAS baffling. 

Better that rather than the repugnant VAR getting involved, eh Neil? That's the linesmens job min, eejit. 

Lennon coming back to Celtic has given the Huns a chance.  They've got all the financial advantages but his lack of tactical nous and poor transfer policy has been a total leveller. 

We can beat them next weekend with a bit of belief.  They'll have that game on Thursday night away in France which will be a tough night for them before coming back to face us. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lennon coming back to Celtic has given the Huns a chance.  They've got all the financial advantages but his lack of tactical nous and poor transfer policy has been a total leveller. 

We can beat them next weekend with a bit of belief.  They'll have that game on Thursday night away in France which will be a tough night for them before coming back to face us. 

Lennon always was the cheap option.

Celtic went all out and got Rodgers after the huns beat them in a semi final.

They've became complacent & thought they could get this 10 IAR pish by the cheap option.

They won’t. The huns will win the league & their penny pinching will cost them.