January 2021

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Surprised that Accies are wanting Anderson but good luck to the lad if it happens.

I’m in vast minority but I have been impressed with Henry when I have seen him. If Main goes and we get him, Hornby and Kamberi In I can live with that.

It's certainly a good loan for Anderson after not impressing at Ayr. 

Good opportunity for him. 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Is hendry any better than Anderson I’m not so sure

Not really a fair comparison. Totally different type of striker. Why would need another physical type striker when we have Main (and presumably Hornby) I'm not really sure.

Kamberi would be a better comparison, although he's still a good couple of inches taller and much faster

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t.

Someone sent me a link. 

Thanks though for telling what I can & can’t read. 

Hibs were being linked with Callum Hendry earlier, although I'm not sure if that's still a goer now that they've confirmed that Nisbet will be staying in spite of his transfer request

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Not really a fair comparison. Totally different type of striker. Why would need another physical type striker when we have Main (and presumably Hornby) I'm not really sure.

Kamberi would be a better comparison, although he's still a good couple of inches taller and much faster

Is he more like main that’s not filling me with confidence ?. Bit of a strange signing if we go sign the other two. Still hoping hornby signs to be honest