January 2021

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

See I would have believed this maybe after a fair bit of media hype on him & his San Marino hatrick etc. but having watched him in a few U21 games now ( only opportunity to actually see him) I thought he was pretty much just that. Media hyped & only stood out for his height basically. Not impressed by his ‘footballing abilities’ otherwise. This has been imagined IMO 

He didn’t just score against San Marino tho. Took his goals well against Holland and the checz I think it was. His hols up play was good to 

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

He didn’t just score against San Marino tho. Took his goals well against Holland and the checz I think it was. His hols up play was good to 

Like I said. I hope he gets goals but he is predominately a basic target man. I don’t mind this even if it is a bit boring but that is what he is from the few games I have seen of him & the San Marino game wasn’t one of the few games I watched him in. 

21 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Club will listen to offers for him.

Hearts?

Listen to offers for the next 2 hours and 5 minutes that remains before he cannot go anywhere else?

Righto

(actually there is a situation where he possibly could but I'm not going to go into that right now...it would involve us releasing him suffice to say)

EDIT......Actually the window in England shuts at 11 not 12. Ipswich........we are standing by to take your call. Said absolutely nobody